“Wendy's Quality and Value Can't Be Beat!”
Review of Wendy's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wendy's
Order Online
Ranked #68 of 150 Restaurants in Acworth
Description: At Wendy's in Acworth, GA we're serving burgers made with 100% fresh, never frozen beef. Order natural cut fries, Wendy's classic chicken nuggets, fresh salads, a sweet Frosty, or meaty Baconator at a Wendy's near you. See our Wendy's Acworth, GA hours, get Wendy's coupons and order online to customize your food, pay online and skip the line. Download the Wendy's app to get Wendy's specials and deals.
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

I have an Insider secret about Wendy's a good friend of mine used to work at their meat processing plant in Missouri and said that you could eat off the floors there. Wendy's buys their own meat and has much better quality control than other Burger franchises. Their four-for-four meal is simply an unbeatable value and I like the sriracha sauce on my chicken nuggets and for an extra $0.50 you can upgrade your fries and drink to medium sized which is really more food than I can eat. Make sure to buy the little key fob that gives you unlimited Frosty's for a year and the dollar goes towards helping kids be adopted so they truly are a pro-child, pro Family Place. I think Wendy's is to beef burgers what Chick-fil-A is to chicken. I like there green tea which is organic.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

We went through the drive thru, but it took 20 minutes to get through. People kept coming in and out of the drive through booth. I don't know what was going on, but with slow service at a fast food restaurant, I wouldn't go back.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed December 3, 2016 via mobile

I went to Wendys the salad and cheese burger was okay. Quick service went to the drive thru will go back.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed May 27, 2016

At Exit 277 on the West side of I75 10 miles North of Marietta, Georgia. There are multiple fast food restaurants and gas at this exit. There is also a Cabela's Store on the East side of the expressway at this exit; my reason for going there. The store was very clean and provided excellent and prompt service inside; I did not use drive thru. they have the standard Wendy's menu.

Date of visit: May 2016

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!