We were in town this wknd for a family reunion. Everyone else stayed at the Newport Beachside Resort. After reading the Resort's negative reviews & the fees on top of fees, I selected the Courtyard. I am soooooo glad we stayed here! Free parking, friendly staff, clean rooms, no extra fees to use the hotel amenities; unlike the Resort.(their negative reviews still hold true.)
The front desk is more like a Stand. Not a problem, my needs were met. We were a bit disappointed to have to park in the back of the hotel because the front was full. But we later preferred it since our room was closer to the rear. Computers were fast, wi-fi was a breeze because of no login necessary. 4 adults were comfortable in the double room. Small frig. Very hot water in the shower. AC fan ran all night; a bit annoying, but didn't keep me from sleeping.
Only suggestion would be making coffee available after 10:30am.
Save your money and stay off the beach. This hotel was only 7 minutes from the beach. It's also in the heart of shopping. Even the breakfast diner in Hollywood was only 15 min away. Our reunion people complained constantly about the Resort and were jealous of us for saving money and avoiding agony. After seeing the Resort for myself, I can feel their pain. I would definitely stay here again if in N. Miami.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard by Marriott Miami Aventura Mall offers business and leisure travel hotel offers a comfortable stay through its modern style and convenient location ideally situated between Miami and Fort Lauderdale International Airport and Cruise Ports. Our hotel offers the choice of double queen and king rooms, and studio king suite, some with balconies. Our hotel offers free and reliable Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and rooms, state-of-the art fitness center, 24-hour business center, on-site breakfast, lunch, dining, and full-bar options serving menu items from the Bistro, proudly brewing Starbucks(R) coffee. We offer access to our on-site parking and outdoor living space including heated pool, bar-b-q station, and canopied seating areas. Enjoy being within walking distance of shopping malls such as Town Center Aventura and Aventura Mall, and nearby dining, entertainment, and South Florida beach locations. Not to mention our immediate proximity to Florida International University's North Campus, Sunlife / Dolphins Stadium, and The Village at Gulfstream Park. Enjoy the softer side of South Florida and make room for a little fun(R) at the Courtyard by Marriott Miami Aventura Mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Miami Aventura Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Miami Aventura Mall Hotel Aventura
- Courtyard Aventura
- Aventura Courtyard
- Aventura Marriott
- Courtyard By Marriott Miami Aventura Mall Florida