“Anthony's Eggplant Marino is HEAVENLY!!”

Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza
Ranked #5 of 123 Restaurants in Aventura
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I love Anthony's. I've been here several times but on my last visit I tried the Eggplant Marino. My date ordered it for us to share and I just went along with the idea. After a few bites, I was very disappointed that I had to share this dish with anyone! It was so good! The staff at Anthony's is always so happy & friendly, the atmosphere is always so welcoming. :)

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Anthony's is one of the best places to eat pizza in North Miami beach , place is clean , maybe a little to lows , always full , the pizza is really good especially the tomato sauce , the price is really good , the service too

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Love, love, LOVE thin crust pizza and this place doesn't disappoint. Great salad too! The hot peppers are freshly roasted...nothing from a jar here!

Reviewed July 14, 2012

I prefer chicago style pizza but, it's a good pizza place, and the pizza is much better than pizza hut, piolla's pizza, dominos's and papa john's.
Good service and delicious hot wings too.

Reviewed April 8, 2012

On my most recent trip to Miami to visit relatives I had the pleasure of dining at Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza. As a native New Yorker and avid pizza lover, I must say this met all my expectations and then some. The pizza was delicious, the wait staff friendly and attentive, and the atmosphere relaxed.
I ordered a traditional pie with onions, Italian plum tomatoes and basil. It was great. Next time I am in Miami this will become a regular stop. I am looking to try their other specialty pizzas.