“Nice but pricey”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 8, 2016

Nice option with a wide variety of italian and international food. Place is nicely set and great ambiance, nice selection of pastas.
Service was excellent. It seemed to me overpriced, as food is just regular and not a gourmet restaurant.
A nice place if you travel with family or a large group.

Reviewed May 8, 2016

Easy Italian fare. Bella Luna offers a good break from mall shopping in a pleasant setting. Menu choices are varied.

Reviewed May 4, 2016

This restaurant is part of a chain of Italian restaurants in Miami. They have restaurants mostly in shopping malls and their food is quite good.

Reviewed May 3, 2016

My wife and I took our kids and grand kids to dinner and found Bella Luna very accommodating. We were seated within 15 minutes at a table for 7 which we found very good. Our server took our drink orders and they came back close to what we ordered. Our dinner orders were taken and appetizers came in a reasonable time. Again dinners came not to long after that and we found the food to be very good. Our server Jose.F wasn't as good, but maybe he had to many other tables to serve. Our problem with him was he almost got the orders right, then we couldn't find him. The pastas were all cooked perfectly and everything tasted very good. The prices are expensive, but were in Aventura so I guess that should be expected.

Reviewed April 26, 2016

I can not remember my servers name but he was great. He was from up north, he was a student. I ordered a chicken ceasar salad and a coffee. It was perfect. Chicken was warm and off to the side just they way they do it at their restaurant in NYC.