“Hmmm.. what to say?”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 16, 2013

For being a restaurant in a shopping mall - Bella Luna is ok. The mistakes in service is what you can expect in a "eat quick and continue shopping" place - but hmm... prices at Bella Luna are at the level of a restaurant with more ambition.
Food - is ok but not perfect. The plates are served quick. Speed in kitchen instead of caring for what they serve.
But hey - its a mallrestaurant....

1  Thank Hans L

Reviewed December 10, 2013

The last 2 weeks we visited this lovely restaurant several times again. The food is of a high standard and the service very friendly, professional and personal. We love this reaturant in the Aventura Mall. It is Always very busy, but the management is always very helpfull in getting a table for us. You can sit in- or outside.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

My husband and I used to come here often but don't like it as much since they did a renovation. The food is good, the chicken Parmesan was great but my husband wanted pasta instead of the potatoes and vegetables that come with it and it was $4 extra for the substitution which seems a bit high. We shared fried calimari and zucchini which was also good and I had a nice salad. Nothing was the best I've ever had but everything tasted very good. The service was also very good but unfortunately the glasses were tiny so I kept running out of ice tea which was a bit annoying. Another thing I wasn't crazy about was that they add an 18 percent tip automatically which I kind of understand because some people don't tip but I like to decide how much to tip and if it's good I tip 20 percent and if it's just ok 15, etc. I also liked it better before the renovation when it had a quieter more intimate feel, now it is a giant open room jammed with tables and very noisy. It's also a bit pricey for a mall Italian place packed with families with kids (not exactly fine dining) so overall that's what brought it down from 4 star to just 3 star for us but there wasn't really anything wrong with it and if you're not thirsty and like a loud crowd you should be happy.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

Whenever my husband and I go to Miami, we have lunch at Bella Luna. The food is really good and the service is great even when the restaurant is croweded. I really enjoy our meals there.

Reviewed November 28, 2013

Good salmon carpaccio and typical overpriced shrimp cocktail with 4 large rubbery specimens. Putanesca was generous but deconstructed rather than a smooth blend. Chilean sea bass special was expensive and well overcooked: its softness and delicacy ruined. Apple tart was awful. Sorbet fine. Flexible with menu. The Grill on the Alley is far superior.