“Great dinner and great service”
Review of zuckerello's restaurant - CLOSED

zuckerello's restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Ft Laud
“Great dinner and great service”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

My partner and I went to Zuckerello's for dinner Friday night July 20th and had the most wonderful meal in a long time. The server was very attentive and quick about serving, the appetizer of Aki Tuna was done exactly right and I had lamb shank and my friend had Shrimp Scampi and Cezar salad, both meals were cooked to perfection, I did not even have to use the knife to cut the lamb it was cooked so well it just fell from the bone. The sides were more than ample and I did not have room for desert as I was quite full and satisfied when we left. The noise level of the restaurant was acceptable and I will certainly go back.

2 Thank ilikecamping

Largo, Florida
“It's new, but familiar”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I was at this location about a year and half ago and had a great meal, on my next trip to Miami the restaurant was closed, well low and behold it is open again, It is a different name, so I assume it is new owners All in our party had seafood, mine being lobster, calamari, and scallops over pasta, the others were Grouper and Lemon sole, everyone loved it The waiter was very young and tho he did a great job, he was very cool, lacking in the banter that usually goes on between waiter and customer, I would surely go back

Norway
“Pleasant experience”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

We liked the menu, the food and the pricing.
This is for sure a place where you have value for money. The sole for lunch is nearly robbery......
Special thanks to the owner who always have focus on his guests in a friendly way.
Had 2 times dinner and one time lunch within a short break in Aventura.

Sao Paulo, SP
“Honest italian good at good price”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

We stopped at Barnes & Nobles at Loehmann's Fashion Island at Aventura, Fl. and we saw the restaurant and decided to have lunch. A good idea, we had a marvelous lasagne bolognese and the fresh crunchy bread with garlic and oil (for free) was also great. All this for an honest price and a pleasant service.
We returned for a caprese sandwich, also very good.
But the espresso is only tolerable, please give us the choice of a Nespresso!
And I loved the songs, oldies!

• Visited June 2012
Miami, Florida
“Happy the Season's Over”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

The snowbirds have left and their Early Dinners and Coupons of half off second entree are back! My husband and I returned for a great dinner from their early dinner specials. Included are soup or salad, entree from a choice of about ten dishes, beverage and dessert, all for a bit more than the price of entree alone. The bread they serve comes with a delicious garlic/olive oil dip- that alone is worth it! I had prawns, five huge ones with pasta and veggies. My husband had veal chop paramasean, it was a Huge portion, and very tasty. Dessert was key lime pie- or nothing. Pie was authentically key lime. Each entree is priced individually, so for about $45.00 we left very happy.

• Visited June 2012