“Muy Bueno”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Very nice place, very we'll located on Aventura, super service, good prices and excellent Italian food, it's a must while in town

Reviewed June 14, 2014

I had been here for a special occasion, with my parents. It was a horrible night, we were stuck in the back with a terrible waiter and terrible food. I had ordered some pasta, as had my mother. My pasta was hard as could be (far from al dente) and was tasteless. It was truly inedible. Both of my parents hated their food, and to this day, they don't want to come back either. I also happened to get very sick right after taking a bite of my food (so it was obviously not a coincidence). I don't at all recommend giving this place a try, steer clear if you can.

1  Thank MattInMiami
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Best Italian so far in all south florida. Homemade everything. Remarkable service. Amazing wine specials.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

I have eaten here twice this year and both times were consistently excellent. Once I had veal, once I had fish - both prepared superbly. The food is delicious, the service is great, and the physical space is lovely and spacious.
It can be hard to find a restaurant near the mall in Aventura that is not a chain. This place stands out as a one of a kind for fine Italian dining. It is conveniently located a few blocks from the Aventura Arts & Cultural Center, so it is a good choice if you are going to see a performance there. We parked at the Cultural Center before dinner and walked to and from the restaurant (since parking is scarce at the Arts & Cultural Center).

Reviewed January 21, 2014

This place is really good , never disappointing .
My tortelloni di noci was absolutely a masterpiece , but all the pasta or the fishes are really well made , ok I'll not go for a pizza over there , but for the rests is fantastic .
The place look very clean , and the service is outstanding .

1  Thank alonmoradi