“Very fresh kosher dairy restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Fresko

Fresko
Ranked #39 of 112 Restaurants in Aventura
Cuisines: Sushi
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 191Th St
Plantation, Florida
“Very fresh kosher dairy restaurant”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

The food is very good. They use very fresh ingredients that are very tasteful. The menu is a mix between sushi, Italian, and latin flavors. I highly recommend the Caribbean Sushi Roll, it is my favorite. The service could be better, but other than that, I would recommend it.

• Visited February 2014

Brooklyn, New York
“Nice Surprise”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Visited after a recommendation from a friend and glad we did. Food was delicious! Distinct and interesting menu with lots to choose from. Can't wait to go back!

• Visited January 2014
Miami, Florida
“Eclectic Menu that works”
Reviewed January 16, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Small out of the way but worth the drive. Quesadilla Tartufo, Four Cheeses pizza, and Salmon Dinamita in one meal. All food prepared with care with wonderful flavor. Wive, dog and I enjoyed outside seating for a relaxed Aventura meal. In addition the restaurant is Kosher. We will go back.

Visited November 2013
Aventura, Florida, Usa
“WORST SERVICE EVER”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I went to this restaurant after a friends recommendation, we arrived and started to believe that my family and I were invisibles, 10 minutes standing at the entrance and nothing, the waiters just kept doing their thing, the cashier even stared at us... After 15 minutes I approached someone at the bar and asked for a table and to my surprise this guy told me that I had to find myself a table... Go figure... I saw at least 3 tables empty.... Reluctantly we seated ourselves and after another 10 minutes a waiter showed up... To make the story short the food is not worth the waiting... Regular dairy kosher food.... Nothing special and pricy... I'll never return

• Visited July 2013
Deerfield Beach, Florida
“Great food but service needs improvement”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Great to see a kosher venue that produces fresh flavors with a properly set table- linen napkins, nice cutlery. Best sushi around. Inside seating is very cramped, outside is better but not very pretty! Service was very slow; waiter was nice enough, but with 18% gratuity added to bill...they should try more to be pleasant. Would bring out of town guests here...the lemonade/basil/mint infusion drink was fabulous!

• Visited July 2013

Been to Fresko? Share your experiences!