“Sad excuse for pizza”

Pizza Roma
Ranked #58 of 135 Restaurants in Aventura
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Dominous has to be less disappointing. I have had better pizza in elementary school. I don't understand the rave reviews?

Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Awesome food! Very family friendly! Being going to this place since 2006 & I promise I feel like I'm having a slice of pizza over in NYC every single time! Must try!

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Stayed at the Courtyard accross the street and ordered pizza...it was hot and very good! The delivery man was very nice.

Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

On our last night in Miami, we wanted pizza, so I came to Trip advisor for a recommendation. Pizza Roma was a pleasant surprise; the pizza was great, wings were delicious, and the bread was heavenly. I highly recommend the grandma slice - the sauce, basil, and thin crust was a tasty combination.

Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

Pizza Roma has the best home made Italian pizza around. It's hard to find athuentic food here in south Florida but you know your in good hands when your server is a little old Italian grandmother!