“Great neighborhood restaurant!”

Sicilian Oven
Ranked #10 of 112 Restaurants in Aventura
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great neighborhood restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

Just had dinner here with a couple friends. The restaurant was quite crowded, so we had to wait for a table. It was worth the wait! The eggplant parm is the best around, and the pizza is good too. The food is inexpensive, and the restaurant is clean and cheerful. It's a great neighborhood restaurant!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank YoungGrandma62

“Mama Mia Meatballs!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

I can't get enough of this place. The meal, from beginning to end is just delectable. This little neighborhood gem is unassuming, yet the quality and the service makes it a standout. Every item on the menu is delicious, so it makes ordering hard. I like to start out with maybe the meatballs, te best in this side of town, or the crunchy garlic toasts with shaved parm that gives it that extra touch.
Then I order the Sicilian salad which has the most amazing salad dressing, a balsamic vinaigrette made in house and is hand-served. Two different kinds of olives, red peppers, chickpeas, shaved parmesan, tomatoes, Bermuda onion & walnuts that give it that extra oomph.
As I'm almost done with my salad, try and serve me The Boss Pizza on whole wheat
I sprinkle a little bit of crushed pepper & this crunchy delight just makes me want more.
The cheese oozes all over your plate & their tomato sauce is delicious.
I finish with the hot chocolate fudge cake ala mode and I Can barely get myself out of the chair.
I must say if you havent made this a regular stop in your week you are truly missing out.

• Visited February 2013
Aventura, Florida
“fabulous neighborhood pizza/italian restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

We live about a mile from this delicious pizza restaurant. The house salad is amazing! My favorite pizza is the philly cheese steak. We also love the chicken parm, the meatballs, and the half order of spaghetti, which looks like a full order. Everything here is great and fair priced. They have a great lunch special for $10. We eat here just about every Friday night.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank MarcelleMiami
“Everything was DELICIOUS!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

We were in Hollywood for vacation and came here for lunch on our first day. There were 3 of us and we split the sicilian salad and pizza with chicken, tomato and basil. It was so delicious!! The food was great and everyone there was friendly and super helpful. We had such a good experience that we went back for dinner before we left. We got the tiramisu for desert the second time- absolutely amazing (even better than the tiramisu I've had in Italy). We will definitely be going back next time we're in Florida!!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Irishgirl126
“Great neighborhood restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

Great pizza, great neighborhood restaurant whether for a quick bite at lunch or a dinner treat. Love the thin crust and fresh ingredients....my new favorite place

• Visited December 2012