“Mama Mia Meatballs!!!”

Dining options: Reservations
Miami, Florida
“Mama Mia Meatballs!!!”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I can't get enough of this place. The meal, from beginning to end is just delectable. This little neighborhood gem is unassuming, yet the quality and the service makes it a standout. Every item on the menu is delicious, so it makes ordering hard. I like to start out with maybe the meatballs, te best in this side of town, or the crunchy garlic toasts with shaved parm that gives it that extra touch.
Then I order the Sicilian salad which has the most amazing salad dressing, a balsamic vinaigrette made in house and is hand-served. Two different kinds of olives, red peppers, chickpeas, shaved parmesan, tomatoes, Bermuda onion & walnuts that give it that extra oomph.
As I'm almost done with my salad, try and serve me The Boss Pizza on whole wheat
I sprinkle a little bit of crushed pepper & this crunchy delight just makes me want more.
The cheese oozes all over your plate & their tomato sauce is delicious.
I finish with the hot chocolate fudge cake ala mode and I Can barely get myself out of the chair.
I must say if you havent made this a regular stop in your week you are truly missing out.

• Visited February 2013

Aventura, Florida
“fabulous neighborhood pizza/italian restaurant”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

We live about a mile from this delicious pizza restaurant. The house salad is amazing! My favorite pizza is the philly cheese steak. We also love the chicken parm, the meatballs, and the half order of spaghetti, which looks like a full order. Everything here is great and fair priced. They have a great lunch special for $10. We eat here just about every Friday night.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank MarcelleMiami
“Everything was DELICIOUS!!”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

We were in Hollywood for vacation and came here for lunch on our first day. There were 3 of us and we split the sicilian salad and pizza with chicken, tomato and basil. It was so delicious!! The food was great and everyone there was friendly and super helpful. We had such a good experience that we went back for dinner before we left. We got the tiramisu for desert the second time- absolutely amazing (even better than the tiramisu I've had in Italy). We will definitely be going back next time we're in Florida!!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Irishgirl126
Miami, Florida
“Great neighborhood restaurant”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Great pizza, great neighborhood restaurant whether for a quick bite at lunch or a dinner treat. Love the thin crust and fresh ingredients....my new favorite place

• Visited December 2012
3 Thank CharlieTuna1951
Miami, FL
“Good choice in Aventura!”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Had dinner at the Sicilian Oven.....was very pleased. Excellent attentive service. Food was very good - tried several items - the rice balls were excellent, served with bolognese sauce. Chicken Marsala was very good, also had the roasted artichoke. My friend had the Mussels Mario - excellent. All dishes had a very nice presentation as well. Did not try the coal-fired pizza.....it looked good and will order on my next visit.
The Sicilian Oven is in the Promenade Shoppes in Aventura.....open for lunch and dinner. A good choice for casual Italian dining.
Wish they also had delivery service!

• Visited November 2012