“Good choice in Aventura!”
Review of Sicilian Oven

Sicilian Oven
Ranked #10 of 119 Restaurants in Aventura
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Had dinner at the Sicilian Oven.....was very pleased. Excellent attentive service. Food was very good - tried several items - the rice balls were excellent, served with bolognese sauce. Chicken Marsala was very good, also had the roasted artichoke. My friend had the Mussels Mario - excellent. All dishes had a very nice presentation as well. Did not try the coal-fired pizza.....it looked good and will order on my next visit.
The Sicilian Oven is in the Promenade Shoppes in Aventura.....open for lunch and dinner. A good choice for casual Italian dining.
Wish they also had delivery service!

2  Thank Tipwizard

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Server was great--she suggested we combine acouple pizza's into one to keep us both happy. Wine good selection & quality. Ate in pizza & had rice balls to take out. Rice balls were even better than the ones we had in Catania Sicily, made with fresh plump peas & tasty tom sauce on the side. Decent pricing too. All staff helping each other out & relaxed fun atmosphere. Def will return!

2  Thank Dee S
Reviewed August 25, 2012

The pizza was good nothing wrong with that , but we also order a couple of salads , and these was really dissapointing , hopefully it was just a coincidence because the place is pretty

1  Thank alonmoradi
Reviewed July 25, 2012

I love this place. The rice balls, which are ground beef and peas, surrounded by rice and fried are the most amazing things ever. The meatballs are also delicious. My family loves the wood fired pizzas and the chicken wings. The house salad is also amazing.

The prices are good and the service too.

I would definitely recommend it if you are in the market for casual Italian in Aventura. It really beats the other local places such as Anthony's (limited menu), Brio Tuscan Grill (an overpriced Olive Garden) and Lucca Bell(crazily overpriced, dark atmosphere).

Sicillian is in a strip center so parking is plentiful which is a plus in Aventura

1  Thank j9999
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I actualy cannot believe that anyone has something bad to say about this place! I absolutely love it and everyone that I recommend to love it as well. First of all, the service is top notch! They always want to make it right for you! And the pizza oh my! Every combination I've ordered was fabulous! but my favorite is the boss or cheese with meatballs. And the Sicilian Salad, it's always perfect! I just don't eat there everyday because I would gain so much weight... Because even the price is right! $10 for pizza and salad on lunch? Can't beat that.

1  Thank FlaviaDutra