“The Spa Experience”
Review of Turnberry Isle Spa

Turnberry Isle Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The philosophy of ame Spa & Wellness Collective is to inspire transformation by helping you balance the core elements of wellness. We achieve this by bringing together world-class practitioners to curate integrative guided programs within the pillars of fitness, beauty, body therapy, and health. Ame’s sun-filled, three-story facility is within the lush 300 tropical acres of Turnberry Isle Miami, a member of Marriott’s Autograph Collection and is set against two championship golf course. The spa offers individual and group fitness classes; nutritional consultation; a functional medicine practice; a cosmetic medical practice; cutting edge spa technology; a full-service salon; and more than 65 unique treatments designed to address both inner and outer beauty, from massage and exfoliation, to aroma- and color-therapy. Discover how to manage stress, gain strength and flexibility, lose weight, cultivate greater equanimity, look and feel younger, and create new patterns that can last a lifetime.
Reviewed September 24, 2013

This week I had the good fortune to have a massage at the Spa at Turnberry. The spa is wonderful, clean, we'll appointed and friendly. I was greeted by my massage therapist Gisselle who ushered me into a tranquil room which was the beginning of my amazing massage. Gisselle then expertly massaged all my tension away with her expert knowledge and professional healing hands. I added reflexology to my treatment which Gisselle preformed perfectly creating the most wonderful massage experience I have ever had.

Upon check out I was attended to by courteous and professional staff who were warm and friendly. Michael the spa manager was helpful and accommodating to some special requests I asked for. The experience was so wonderful I booked additional appointments for both myself and my husband. Can't wait!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

My boyfriend and I went to the pool first. 2 drinks, a kids meal and burger was over $60. Very expensive pool menu. Waiters were rude. I tried being polite that didn't get me far. The spa was nice. I asked for our massages to be done in a couples room but they forgot. After I reminded them, they accommodated. My massage therapist left for the first 5 minutes to check on the lack of music and didn't make up for it. The massage itself was customized so that was nice.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

My kids bought me a hot stone massage for Mothers Day. They know it is my favorite kind of massage and I was a little apprehensive because I have had them all over the world and there are only 2 that I had considered perfect.
There are many different methods and places that the massage therapist can put the stones and so I know what is missing after I get done.
NOT HERE!!!! IT WAS PERFECT. So perfect that I went back again and asked for Gloria again.
My knots, balls of stress and pain from my high pressure job melted away under Gloria's touch.
Perfection of the hot stone massage, her touch, her demeaner ...everything. I bought a package of 8 more for the rest of the year.
Finally, I found inner peace and tranquility right around the corner.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Old, not a lot of amenities. Tranquility room was anything but. Bright and big with reused blankets and poor housekeeping. Treatment was good, but for the price, there is too much competition in South Florida with outstanding spas to accept this.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

One of the best massages ever! 1-1/2 hours of pure relaxation! Aidin one of the best massage therapists I have ever had and I have visited many spa's in my life! :)

2  Thank Marlene M