Residence Inn by Marriott Miami Aventura Mall
AC Hotel by Marriott Miami Aventura(Aventura)(Great Value!)
$123
$119
AC Hotels
  • Pool
Courtyard by Marriott Miami Aventura Mall(Aventura)(Great Value!)
$119
$175
  • Restaurant
Hampton Inn Hallandale Beach/Aventura(Hallandale Beach)(Great Value!)
$138
$129
Hampton.com
Knights Inn Hallandale(Hallandale Beach)
$69
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Hollywood/Aventura(Hallandale Beach)(Great Value!)
$120
Beachwalk Resort(Hallandale Beach)
$160
$151
bedfinder
$98
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

$172
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewswalking distancebedroom suitefront deskfull kitchenfort lauderdalebreakfast roompublix supermarketfree breakfastpull out couchliving areasunny isleslocation is greatwould stay here againsmall kitchenroom was clean and comfortablemiamidishwasher
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Stayed here with my family of four (2 adults, 2kids) in a one bedroom suite visiting family in the Aventura area. Pros: Hotel was right next to the mall, clean for the most part, bathroom area with separated sink, efficiency kitchen with cooktop, full refrigerator, ice maker, sink, plates & utensils for quick meal, microwave, coffee maker. What we like most about this hotel besides the location is the free breakfast downstairs (not huge but a quick bite and its free) and then the cocktail hour (from 5:30 - 7pm) they had free wine, beer, soda, and a different kind of snack. One night was hotdogs, one night soup & salad...honestly if you are a light eater it could be your dinner and it was also free! Parking was easy. There was a pull out couch and 2 tv's. Cons: pool area was just okay, not alot of seating, pretty basic pool nothing fancy, room was small. By the time we pulled out the sleeper sofa for my teenager and inflated our air mattress for my 10 year old, there was nowhere else to step in the room so that all had to be put away everyday. The guests at this hotel rarely spoke english (I guess this could be a pro or a con but for me it was a con because i felt out of place since everyone else was conversing and i had no idea what they were saying....although this is to be expected in miami). Would probably stay here again but get a 2 bedroom suite so we weren't tripping all over each other.

Room Tip: Get down to breakfast and cocktail hour early or all the seating is taken!!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed at the Residence Inn in a 2 bedroom suite. It was very roomy for my wife and I and 2 teenage boys. The turnberry walking path is across the street and the aventura mall is next door. The hotel appears to be managed much better than in previous years and the staff were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Maybe I'm out of touch, but $300+ a night seemed like a lot. I know you get a kitchenette, but the place feels a little worn, and the tv didn't work (I think the remote needed a battery). On the positive side, the morning desk staff was friendly, and the parking was included. It's very near the Aventura Mall which is always a treat to shop.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Joanie C
Reviewed April 2, 2013

For the most part, our stay at this Marriott was flawless as with most Residence Inns (and I have stayed in Plenty). Rooms very nice, property was well taken care of, staff was friendly and service was great. Here are the problems. After 3 nights my back was killing me. I don't have back problems and have never had this problem before. Just REALLY uncomfortable. Also, the breakfast needs a little help. Best word of advice...do not show up late for breakfast...I'm talking about the last 45 minutes. The area is way too small and cannot accommodate the number of people booked in this hotel. There literally was a line with an attendant letting folks in for breakfast as others finished and there was room for them in the dining area. This is a very transient area with people from all over the world...some cannot speak english and don't understand and other were rude and didn't care. I really hate giving a Marriott resort a mediocre review. Not a reflection of most of there properties. Also, very expensive for the above reasons.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank asmile2day
Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

My Mother and I stayed at the Residence Inn last week. We had a wonderful time. The staff was ver y friendly and helpful. It was a wonderful weekend. We shopped both the Adventura Mall and went over to Gulf Stream.

• Stayed: March 2013