“fantastic restaurant experience”

Cuisines: Swiss
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 10, 2012

my daughter recently celebrated her 20th birthday at the beautiful melting pot restaurant. The decor ,food,and wait staff couldn't have provided a better experience for her to remember her spoecial day. I whole heartedly recommend this special place for your next "great meal".

Reviewed July 26, 2012

This year I celebrated my birthday at the North Miami Melting Pot. It's the last year of my 20's so I wanted it to be special. I came with a big group on a Tuesday night. While we were waiting for the rest of our party the manager greeted us at the bar and served up a few delicious cocktails! Once the table was ready we walked back and were greeted by a very nice server named Jon. The table was set with wine glasses and candles! It was amazing. He was extremely thorough with his presentation and very swift assisting all of our needs. There was even a magician there doing magic tricks for us!!! It was such a great experience and I love the pineapple upside down martini. It's sooo good!! I'm so happy with how my birthday turned out. Thanks Melting Pot, I'll be back!!

1  Thank NicoleB122
Reviewed May 29, 2012

i attended a birthday party here on friday (after not being in one for many years)...i fogot how much fun these places are!!

ambient lighting, very romantic, great food, great selections of wine, and excellent service (those of you who live in south florida and dine in the aventura area will know what i mean).

as their staff recommends, their dishes are made for sharing...so get your friends together and GO! forget about your carb restrictions (work those out at the gym)and hopefully you have no dairy restrictions because there will be cheese (and it will be good). and be sure to pace yourself. you'll need a little room for desert (and your sugar high).

the only drawback i noted is the steam generated from the pots...ladies with fresh blow outs will not appreciate this.

2  Thank peepthischica
Reviewed April 27, 2012

I took my gf out to the melting pot for our 2-year anniversary. We've never had fondue before and heard great things about it. The server came over and explained everything clearly and gave is the best option. The best course was the chocolate fondue for dessert. Even that was brought out he also brought out a plate the read Happy two year anniversary with two candles on it. She loved it. It was overall a great experience!

Reviewed February 20, 2012

I have been to this restaurant a couple of times but I am not planning on going back. I think is way too expensive for the raw meat and the broth where you are going to cook it. I don't find it tasty at all. I will go back for just the dessert but that's about it.