Turnberry Isle Miami, Autograph Collection
Residence Inn by Marriott Miami Aventura Mall(Aventura)(Great Value!)
$161
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
$140
$135
AC Hotels
  • Pool
Courtyard by Marriott Miami Aventura Mall(Aventura)(Great Value!)
$134
  • Pool
Hampton Inn Hallandale Beach/Aventura(Hallandale Beach)(Great Value!)
$130
$110
Knights Inn Hallandale(Hallandale Beach)
$79
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,983 results
All reviewsbourbon steakaventura malllaguna poolbeach clubgolf viewlaguna grilljasmine buildinggolf courses arebeautiful resortgreat golfgolf resortvalet parkingadult poolmain poolpro shoppool stafffort lauderdale
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My husband and I were amazed from the time our limo rolled up and dropped us off right until we checked out six days later with the hospitality of the staff! Our room was a corner room on the 4th floor, and it was very spacious and comfortable and clean. The bathroom was very elegant with double sinks and a vanity, seperate shower and seperate toilet area. There was a nice big closet - large enough for two people to hang their clothes. We met Britin from VIP services and she was just awesome! We have been all over the world, and the hospitality of the staff just incredible!! When we first got there, I called guest services to speak to them about a few items (I felt horrible calling as it pertained to me and specific needs and I didn't want to come across as a PIA) but they were so sweet and happy to accomodate me. :) We unpacked and went to Bourbon's Steak House and sat at the magnificant bar. OMG... UNREAL! We had a few martini's, couple of glasses of wine and tried their Hamburg Menu. Awesome! Saturday Night we went back to Bourbon's with a colleague and ate in the dining room. BEST STEAK EVER! We all got the Sirloin Strip. Many of the sides can be split they are quite big. Bring your wallet! But I have to say it has been one of the best places we have ever eaten. Everyday we had breakfast at the Cascita Grille. Again, very accommodating personnel that were eager to please and the food incredible! I have never ever seen every single staff person of a hotel wanting to please (and mean it). The hospitality was incredible! We had a wonderful resort package that included breakfast, valet parking and a $50.00 per night room credit. The first 3 days during the day we were not at the hotel as we were offsite, but we spent the last two days at the resort and it was awesome! The two pools were awesome. The golf courses just gorgeous! I did visit the spa and I had the BEST EVER MASSAGE that Britin helped me book--Britin is the best of the best! The spa was wonderful and the staff again, incredible. I have to say, one of the most exciting things I experienced was my daily visit with the little black kitty at Turnberry. She was spade and very well taken care of and so sweet! I will admit I found myself looking for her every day leaving milk for her. Hit of the trip!! Turnberry Isle, we had a wonderful vacation and hope to return!!!! Be proud of yourselves!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Marlene M
Turnberry-Mgmt, Director of Training & Quality at Turnberry Isle Miami, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we helped to create a memorable vacation for you. It is such a treat to read your great review. We have shared your feedback with our team including the service professional who you mentioned. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Regards,
James Paul
Director of Training & Quality

Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Stayed two nights. Played golf with family on Saturday. A bit expensive when renting three sets of clubs and shoes. But everyone was very helpful from pro shop to starter!
Room was big and clean. Beds were Very comfy. Lots of tv channels. Pillows were very comfy too and ther were four on the bed.
We were using points for our stay which maybe the reason we were over the laundry room door and were awoken at 6am to beep beep of a truck outside our room.
Pools were awesome! Main pool was open 24 hours...our last hotel's pools closed at dusk! So this was a really nice treat! Big pool had a nice lazy river and waterslide the kids loved. Chairs were comfy and set up in little groups so you did not feel like there were a ton of people there.
Dinner was outstanding! Breakfast was ok. Gets bottled up in the line. They have a chief cooking special order eggs and waffles. But then everyone stands there waiting for their food and you cant get to the food in front of him. I hate cutting in but had to to get to the bacon. We had some issues with our nonexistent waiter.
One of the nice things about the resort is that it is small or at least feels small. And although it was fairly booked we did not feel like it was crowded.
Overall I would stay again.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Cancunvacation61
Reviewed February 24, 2013

The facility was great. More importantly, the staff make every possible effort to ensure that guests have a wonderful time. The shuttle driver, Craig, made sure that I took advantage of amenities at the shuttle stops. Since I was on a short business trip, I never would have thought to visit the resort's beach and clubhouse. Craig encouraged it. It was well worthwhile, transforming a work weekend into fun!

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the golf course.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 22, 2013

We went on a weekend cruise to the bahamas. We decided to stay a few more nights in Florida.Our travel agent suggested this resort. She found us a very good rate for 2 nights and an upgrade. This hotel reminds me of when we were visiting Monaco with all the million dollar cars parked in the driveway. The resort was amazing. Everyone was friendly and very helpful. There is a complimentry shuttle to a upper-class shopping mall that will appeal to everyone. There is also a complimentry shuttle to their private beach club. This beach club is amazing. A magnificent pool with luncheon inside or outside. The private beach is fabulous. Included is beach towels,pool towels and luxury lounge chairs at beach or pool.
The resort also has many pools, including slides that appeal to children. We were there to relax and we really did.
The only complaint was that the resort had told us that it would only be about $10 cab fee to go to Ft. lauderdale Airport. So, we did not arrange for our own transfer. It cost us $38--taxi,tax and tip. That was why we did not fly out of Miami. next time I will arrange it myself and find out the true cost.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I have stayed here in the past and was very pleased with the hotel. However, i tried booking a stay with my family this year. We were quoted a rate on the phone, and then when we booked a later the prices were more than twice as high. Customer Service on the phone was snooty and not helpful. I will not return here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Turnberry-Mgmt, Director of Training & Quality at Turnberry Isle Miami, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

We are disappointed to learn that you felt the quality of service while making a reservation was unhelpful. We are committed to service excellence and hope you'll give us an opportunity to learn from your experience. I have sent you a private message in hopes we may connect. Thank you in advance for your time.

Regards,