It has taken me a little while to sit down and write this review but nonetheless, I wanted to make sure I recognized this hotel and the exemplary staff for making my birthday trip a memorable one. First, its important that I note, my original birthday plans were for me and my traveling buddies to go to Jamaica. At the very last moment, those plans fell through and we were without a vacation. Within hours, we pulled together a trip to Miami and after that everything just seemed to come together.
From the moment we arrived, the valet and front desk staff, to include Joshua and Dalton were so welcoming and attentive. The resort itself is absolutely beautiful and very conducive to a relaxing vacation. Our rooms were very spacious and provided us great views! We enjoyed ourselves so much just spending time at the hotel, which in many ways provided us with more options than if we would have made it to Jamaica! We were isolated enough to enjoy the seclusion of the resort, but close enough to all of the Miami shopping and nightlife.
Much of our time at the hotel was spent at the hotel pool, where Ricardo and Joseph treated us so well!! If you visit, please be sure to look for them at the pool. You won't be sorry!! Both of these gentleman made our time spent at the pool VERY relaxing and enjoyable. So THANK YOU again to you both.
And thank you to all of the staff whose name we didn't get, to include the cleaning staff, who just did a wonderful job and had us planning our next visit to Turnberry before we left the resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away between Miami and Fort Lauderdale, Turnberry Isle Miami is a tropical oasis with a culture of authenticity, spirited service, and enriching experiences. During your stay discover why we have been named one of the "World's Best Resorts" by Travel + Leisure Magazine. Explore 36-holes of championship golf and the elite Cañas Tennis center. Relax by the Cascata Pool or lounge at the Laguna Pool and journey down the 1,600-foot Lazy River. Rejuvenate at the Wellness Spa and Fitness Center, a Forbes Four-Star rated experience. Let your palette celebrate award-winning signature chef Michael Mina at BOURBON STEAK and the American-inspired CORSAIR kitchen & bar featuring lighter comfort food. Shop the neighboring Aventura Mall or access the beach via the resort's complimentary shuttle. An Autograph Collection Hotel, Turnberry Isle Miami is a Forbes Travel Guide recommended hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Turnberry Isle Miami, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turnberry Isle Miami Hotel Aventura
- Fairmont Turnberry Isle Hotel
- Fairmont Aventura
- Aventura Fairmont
- Turnberry Isle Miami, Autograph Collection Aventura, Florida