“Delicious and Delightful”

Pizza Town
Ranked #5 of 55 Restaurants in Auburndale
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
“Delicious and Delightful”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

I've had everything from the pizza to the sandwiches and entrees and enjoyed every meal. It's hard to believe they can cram so many delicious things to eat into such a small building. The staff is gracious and attentive which rounds out the dining experience.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Bubbalaw

Auburndale, Florida
“Italy in Auburndale”
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

Live in this town and had not tried the food until about 8 months ago.....boy were we missing out! The absolute best pizza, get the fresh garlic on it, and I will never eat eggplant parmesan anywhere else again.
The people are friendly and the service is fast......selfishly hope they are here a long time!!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank RamseyFlorida
Tyler, Texas
“Truly Italian”
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

Went with family based on Trip Advisor review. Great service, great Stromboli, great pizza! Owner from Italy, and you can really taste the difference.

Visited January 2014
2 Thank MJ L
Miami, Florida
“AMAZING”
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

After reading only one review on trip advisory for this restaurant I was a bit skeptical. So I decided to read the reviews for Pizza Connection. After reading Pizza Connections reviews I decided to go to Pizza Town because Pizza Connection sounded like a noisy place like a high school cafeteria. This restaurant was so good. I definitely made the right choice. The restaurant was decorated so well/cool and was so clean. The servers were so nice. The food was AMAZING. We started off with garlic bread. The garlic bread was soft,warm, and fresh. Not like most restaurants that the garlic bread has too much garlic and is so hard. After looking over the many selections of food on there nice menu. I ordered the lasagna. It was delicious. Another person in my party ordered a cheese pizza. When it arrived and she tasted it she said that it is amazing and that you can tell that is was freshly made and NOT a frozen pizza that was just heated up. I asked if I can try a piece and she gave me a piece . When I tried it she was completely correct . It was so good. When I was done with my lasagna and done trying the amazing cheese pizza , I ordered a cannoli. Sometimes cannolis are to sweet or not sweet enough. But the one that I had at Pizza Town was amazing. To top it off on the side of the cannoli it had this cute little edible thing. It kinda looked light a orange peel shaving. When I tried it I was shocked. It was sweet and delicious. It was like a piece of orange. When I went to the restroom expecting a mess and a dirty smell like most restaurants restrooms ,I was again shocked. The restroom was so clean and smelled so nice (especially for a "public" restroom) . I think what tops my experience was the bill. The prices for the food was cheap and reasonable. My meal was amazing I would and WILL be going back to Pizza Town. I definitely recommend this restaurant.

1 Thank FoodLover7000
“Best authentic sicilian cuisine in a small town”
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Discovered this italian restaurant when visiting family members in central florida. Welcoming and friendly atmosphere. Although menu has a lot to choose from I asked if they can make me a pasta carbonara, my favorite dish. The chef, Pino, was very accomodating and made a delicious carbonara for me, we also had a succulent pizza with artichokes, black olives, mozzarella cheese and ham beside freshly made garlic rolls as our appetizer. We finished off with a great dessert of cannoli. Everything is fresh and made to order. If you have not tried this place, I highly recommend this place for real italian food. To add more charm to this place is the friendly staff, you must try it.

2 Thank Gioia333