“Married 03-10-13”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Auburndale
Town Manor Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Auburndale B&B and Inns
Lakeland, Florida, United States
“Married 03-10-13”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Such a wonderful place to get married at! VERY beautiful. I loved being a bride that didn't have to worry. Everyone was very helpful & Nandy was AMAZING! She answered every question and made our wedding go on without a single problem. We stayed over night. The room was very comfortable and inviting & being the nerds that we are, even got to watch our favorite show. The Walking Dead :)

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Attended a memorial service for a loved one and the entire service and lunch after was orchestrated beutifully by all the staff.Don and Mandy took care of all the arraignments which were done perfectly.The food was delicious as a request for a special cake was done as asked We stayed the night in a beautiful room with a great bed and treated to a delicious breakfast in the morning.The place is magnificent .

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 1, 2012

My husband and I were married at Town Manor and stayed there on our wedding night. The owners Nandy and Don were so sweet and helpful during the whole process of planning the wedding. The atmosphere was perfect, the food was outstanding and all my guests had a wonderful time. I cannot say enough good things about Town Manor!! The day of my wedding there was a cold front so Nandy and Don had nice standing heaters brought in for the cocktail hour and served hot chocolate to my guests as they arrived. The location/property is stunning. All of my wedding photos are gorgeous and there are special touches all around the property. The room that I got ready in/stayed in was beautiful. Breakfast was brought to us the next morning and it was very good. Also, the night of our wedding after the guests had all left and we got back from our drive around the lake Nandy had made us up 2 plates of food since we didn't really have a chance to eat during our reception. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing! Town Manor was the PERFECT venue and Nandy made the wedding planning stress free and smooth.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank CupcakeBella
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Town Manor on the Lake was the first, and only, wedding location my husband, Curtis, and I visited. As we explored the grounds, I was blown away by the serene beauty of the garden and the picturesque view of Lake Juliana. I was equally thrilled when I saw the ballroom, the dressing quarters and the guesthouse. The beautiful decor and charming atmosphere of the ballroom and main building, along with the meticulously maintained landscape, made me feel as if I'd stepped into a fairytale and that I was going to be the princess! I can't say enough about Nandy and Don! I worked mainly with Nandy, who knows the workings of a wedding inside and out. It was that experience, along with her patience, professionalism, and genuine interest in making our wedding day special and unique to us as a couple that made the entire wedding-planning process stress-free and painless. Nandy and Don made me feel as if I was the only bride they were working with during the four to five months of planning! Every question I had and every concern I expressed was answered with a sincere response and reassurance that our day would be perfect! You know you have a great wedding location/planner when your friends are asking you why you're not completely stressed out like every other bride they've known! To say that our wedding day was perfect would be an understatement. There's not a single thing I would have changed about our day and I have the most happy, beautiful memories to keep for a lifetime!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Auburndale, Florida
Reviewed July 30, 2012

If your looking for the perfect place to share your amazing day Town Manor is it! My sister got married at Town Manor and the wedding coordinator Nandy made everything go so smooth. You don't have to worry about anything, she makes sure you don't stress over anything and does a great job of keeping everything in line and stays in contact with you throughout the process, she is there every step of the way. The site itself is beautiful and unique. VERY private, so no worries about intruders. The food and staff were amazing. All of the guests could not stop talking about how great of a place it was. Not only is the venue great to get married but also was perfect for wedding photos. The landscape is beautiful and so well kept. If your looking for the whole package, I can assure you Town Manor is it!

Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Auburndale, Florida
Reviewed July 12, 2012

In reading so many positive comments about Town Manor Bed and Breakfast I would be remiss without adding my own. As a professional photographer I have the occasion to photograph in many of Central Florida’s most beautiful wedding venues. I must say that Town Manor is indeed one of the most picturesque with its magnificent Lakeside Sunsets. Among the splendor of giant oaks and manicured lawns it is a photographer’s paradise. I am always very excited to learn from an inquiring Bride and Groom they have chosen Town Manor as their wedding venue. Having so many picturesque locations within the Town Manor grounds is indeed a huge plus for capturing spectacular wedding photographs. I have found working with Town Manor wedding consultants to be a very pleasant experience. They are extremely supportive of the photographer’s efforts to capture the best wedding photography possible. I have yet to encounter a disappointed Town Manor Bride and often pick up on very impressive comments from the couple’s guests.

Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Upper Arlington, Ohio
Reviewed July 1, 2012

I have been visiting Town Manor for a number of years now. In fact, I believe my first visit was within the first year Nandy and Don took over.

Every time we visit we have wonderful food and service. I would highly recommend Town Manor if you really want a unique and wonderful wedding or a romantic weekend!

We love Town Manor and look forward to visiting again soon! Thank you Don and Nandy!

Room Tip: All the rooms are fantastic!