“Loved every second!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Town Manor Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Auburndale
Town Manor Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Auburndale B&B and Inns
Tampa, Florida
“Loved every second!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2011

We were married at Town Manor on September 24, 2011 and it was everything we wanted it to be and more.
All our guests complimented us on our choice of venue. Town Manor is a beautiful place, but once you add the staff, food and service, it can't be beat! Town Manor was the first and only venue we looked at. When you are there, you feel the magic. I knew there was no other place for my husband and I to have a perfect wedding.
Nandy assured me I wouldn't have to worry about anything and she was right. She takes care of everything. The only thing I would chang about our wedding day is I would have booked another hour. I did not want the night to end!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Pamela S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Orlando, Florida, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2011

My wife & I have nothing but praise for the handling of our daughter's September 17th wedding at Town Manor. From start to finish, Nandy promised and delivered on her coordination of the event. This was a totally vegan wedding, and their first at the venue. We were very pleased with Chef Lo's catering, and the entire staff was there to please. Our guests came from Tampa, Orlando and New York, and enjoyed the festivities as we were put at ease by Nandy's handling of the wedding. Choosing a wedding venue can be intimidating. The size and comfort of Town Manor was a perfect fit for our 70 or so guests, and our daughter was thrilled.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank John A
Orlando, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2011

town manor is a beautiful place where any bride would dream of getting married but always read and ask many questions before you sign any paper work. there is a no cancellation policy... even if you put 2,000 dollars cash the day of the wedding they make a head count of exactly how many people attend including children , only 3 1/2 hr for reception of about 10,000-12,000 dollars which other places at least give you 4 hrs ooh and if you want to upgrade time is only for 1/2 for about 400.00$$$ BRIDES PLEASE WATCH OUT if you dont mind paying well go for it but if your budget savy look away!!!!!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
9 Thank unlimited2319
Mulberry, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2011

OK, so we are in the planning stage of our wedding renewal, I found Town Manor on the Lake, In our backyard, We are a family of 5, and In this age and time, Most people know that the budget must be kept and looked after, We have 3 kids ! Well I called The Manor, and spoke to a very nice lady, the owner Nandy , She is charming and very honest, I could tell just from our conversations that she really wants to help people have that special moment to remember, now I know a thing or two about party planning, and pulling off A party is no easy thing, But I can tell her heart is truly in wanting to make the most for memories and moments for whomever comes to the manor. I told her what our budget, She has a wonderful Sense of Creativity and Really seeks to please people. Which we all know is a very tough job! I can say that If you are looking for your Fairy tail kingdom, Your fancy bit of heaven, or just a little peace of paradise, this is the place for you, and the owner who run this Manor is truly a Fairy god mother at heart .... What are you waiting for ? Take a look and decide for yourself

Room Tip: Simply ask if there are discounts for your guest
  • Stayed June 2011
1 Thank Loveintheair
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2011

Nandy & Don were the most professional people we have dealt with. We live in Orlando and visited quite a few local venues, but nothing appealed to us. Once we toured Town Manor and sat down with Nandy, my daughter's mind was made up. Even though Town Manor was an hour from our home, it was well worth the little bit of travel tie. She wanted a fairytale wedding and that's exactly what she got!!!

We were unfortunate that Mother Nature did not cooperate with us on THE DAY, but Nandy & Don came to the rescue and yes, the wedding had to be moved indoors rather than at the lakeside gazebo, but it turned out to be the most intimate wedding we've ever experienced. Our guests raved about the entire evening. From arrival to departure, everyone was treated royally. The hosts, butlers, servers and everyone involved bent over backwords to make the day extraordinary! The food was delectable, the wedding cake fabulous and people are still talking about it. Nandy and Town Manor handled absolutely everything except the flowers and photography (but she had excellent suggestions for both). It sure made my life, as mother of the bride, so much easier! Thanks so much Nandy!!!

The grounds of Town Manor are beautiful. It is landscaped and maintained wonderfully. The air was pungent with the fragrances of many blooming flowers. Although the wedding itself had to be moved indoors, the skies did clear and some of the most gorgeous photos were able to be taken of the bride and groom on Town Manor's sand beach of the lake with a stunning sunset behind them.

We wouldn't trade this venue or day for anything. Any previous complaints are apparently from spoiled bridezillas that just want to blame others on unfortunate circumstances.

Cheers to Nandy, Don & Town Manor! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our daughter's special day exactly that...SPECIAL!

• Stayed May 2011
Providence RI
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2011

I had the pleasure of staying at Town Manor on the lake. I needed much rest and peace and I recieved so much more. Town Manor is a family buisness and when you stay with them you are family as well, it is as if they always knew you. The service was supreme the place was very clean and picturesque. I had breakfast served by wonderful staff and always being attended to. If anyone is looking for small town USA with the best service ever then I suggest Town Manor in Auburndale Florida Im sure it will be the best ever,

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank dia165
Orlando, FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2009

My new husband and I just recently got married at Town Manor. We chose to get married at Town Manor because it is just off of I-4, but still retains a quite and comfortable atmosphere, and for the price it was hard to say no. The wedding was absolutely magical, and the reception was held in an elegant ballroom. The wedding was all inclusive, and it was very apparent that the coordinator wanted nothing more than for our wedding to be the most special day of our lives together.
Overall, if I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't even have to think twice where to go.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
2 Thank AngelPrincess86
Also consider these accommodations in or near Auburndale
BEST WESTERN Auburndale Inn & Suites
LEGOLAND Florida Hotel
#1 of 16 in Winter Haven
Hampton Inn Orlando - Maingate South
Baymont Inn & Suites Lakeland

Been to Town Manor Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!