“Good Teppanyaki restaurant”

Cuisines: Japanese
Hansville, Washington
“Good Teppanyaki restaurant”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I love these places; generally you get to meet other people around the shared grill-table, and you can't complain about cold food. Some of these places have poor reputations, but this local family-owned chain of 3 or 4 restaurants has always been good for me. We had a long wait, but decided it was worth it, although the portions were a little skimpier than I've had at other such restaurants. We'll be back.

Visited February 2012

Florida
“Don't go”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

This was no a very good experience. The restaurant was beautiful, but that is where it ends for me. We were seated quickly and got our drinks and soup and salad quickly then when the cook came to the table, he was not very personable. Most interact with children, this one did not, I didn't notice any of them really interacting at all with the guests. I ordered NY Steak and Lobster and my boyfriend ordered Filet Mignon and Lobster. The rice was tasty, I ordered my steak medium and my boyfriend rare. I got well done and he got med well. It was so over cooked and loaded with soy sauce it was terrible. Then he also loaded with lobster with the soy sauce. Everything was loaded with soy sauce that everything tasted the same. The server saw I had everything still on my plate and never bothered to ask how our meal was. The chef never did any tricks. We paid $77 for stuff we couldn't eat and I wouldn't feed my dog. Our recommendation is to not go. If you do go, tell them up front no soy sauce!!!

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank MargieP
Polk City, Florida
“Expected better”
Reviewed January 17, 2012

The new restaurant is beautiful, but thet were not prepared for a Friday night crowd. Our cook was going on 90 and didnt do any of the fun frills stuff.