“Best Fresh Grouper Dish I ever had!!”

Ocean 60 Restaurant & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Ocean 60 Restaurant & Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Latin, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Atlantic Boulevard
Description: Fresh Continental Cuisine with a Tropical Flair best describes Ocean 60. Creating two Establishments in One, you can dine in the Main Dining Room for a more intimate evening or the Martini Lounge for a more casual experience. Local artist, Enrique Mora displays his vibrant paintings on the wall. Located one half block to the Ocean and across from a Resort Hotel, Ocean 60 has something for everyone from a Full Bar Specializing in Martinis and offering Live Music as well as a Quaint Wine Bar in the Dining Room for that intimate feel.
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Its a small restaurant w a few tables for dining on one side & a wine bar on the other side & more tables to dine, so make reservations! The wine list is impressive w a long list of unique martinis as well. They change their menu weekly w seasonal seafood etc. w daily specials & the seafood is LOCAL fresh! We started w fried calamari & clams tossed with a bed of greens in a balsalmic vinegarette drsg that was awesome & i don't care for balsalmic but couldn't tell it was in there & the whole dish was awesome!! I had grilled Grouper w shrimp over a mashed sweetpotato mixture minus the Caribbean dust..not a fan of spicy so the waiter Reed...native of area... suggested diff seasoning....all the flavors were such a unique combo & DELICIOUS!! My husband had a shrimp dish over pasta that also was a unique flavor & delicious! First time I think we didn't have doggie bags...lol. All the food is probably flavor combos u never ate b4 & the diff Martinis as well! Service by Reed was EXCELLENT!! He made it fun & knew every aspect of the restaurant!! It is a little Pricy but as i said all local fresh seafood! Plus someone gave us a $25 cert he purchased for $10 on Restaurants.com (& refused $$ for it, as he travels allot,was leaving next day, & had been there a few times)...I think that's the site. Will DEFINITELY return again! Final cost really wasn't bad @ $90+ FOR 1 appetizer, 2entrees, & we each had 2 drinks!! W the discount it was REALLY worth it!! Great Find since we stayed in JAX Bch & otherwise probably would have never eaten there, not knowing ab it & so many fave restaurants in JAX Bch! Definitely recommend it for fresh unique foods & Martinis....do have a full bar besides all the wine choices!!

There are newer reviews for Ocean 60 Restaurant & Wine Bar

Reviewed October 6, 2012

We came here the night we arrived in FL, and read a few good reviews. It was a Thursday night and the place was only about 1/3 full: very good meal: I had salmon and my husband had steak. Excellent service and it felt like we were in a local favorite rather than a touristy type restaurant. Will visit again!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Had a very nice breakfast out on their deck....Very high priced which I understand since it is a resort but for someone just walking in off the street be prepared...

Reviewed September 18, 2012

We never eat here, but really like the live music and drinks. They make a really good drink here. Great for a date night or a night cap. Cool staff and good service.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We had a party of five for dinner over the Labor Day weekend, and were very happy with our choice of restaurants, as our friends in town really enjoyed themselves, as did my wife and I. My entree was just ok (Seafood Risotto) but everyone else enjoyed theirs. Best of all our server turned me on to Abita's Andygator beer! The beer made everything great!