“One of the best pizzas”
Review of Al's Pizza - CLOSED

Al's Pizza
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed April 2, 2014

This place has awesome pizza and it's right next to the beach! We ordered take out here one night after an exhausting day trip to st. Augustine, we didn't want to dine out so we opted for staying in and it was so good. Good pizza and great service.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

I really tried to find great pizza here. For me it's in the crust as well as the topping and I find the crust below average. The toppings are good and service is quick and friendly, but overall, Al's just doesn't do it for me.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

We were here on a Sunday evening. The beaches area was brimming with people. We didn't feel rushed at all by our waitress, Danielle. Al's is a local place with several locations. The quality level is always good whether eating in, takeout or even delivery. (We've had delivery from the Beach Blvd location)

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Hot food hot and cold food cold. Though there are few Italians in Al"s the pizza and pasta are ALWAYS hot and tasty. The staff is friendly, courteous and helpful. Great with friends, family and grandkids.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

I had a Margherita Pizza and I enjoyed it. The restaurant is located in a nice little area with a bunch of shops and restaurants close to the beach.