“Fool me once...shame on me...”
Review of Al's Pizza - CLOSED

Al's Pizza
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Jacksonville, Florida
“Fool me once...shame on me...”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

OK, I tried the Al's off of Phillips Highway and you can see my review to find out what happened. I felt bad that I never tried it again, so I went to the Al's in Atlantic Beach. WHAT A CRAPPY EXPERIENCE! Poor service, and the manager was too cool to stop at our table to speak to us (but spoke to the hot girls sitting at one table for 30 minutes).

What a joke, I don't get why people come here to eat pizza when there are so many other better places to go.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Victor S

Atlantic Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good place for lunch, a bit too busy for dinner”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I've had the caprese sub as well as the stuffed Florentine shells. The shells were mediocre but the sandwich was delicious.

• Visited May 2013
macon ga
“Great food”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

This was a great inexpensive Italian restaurant. We loved it so much we went back. Had pizza, mussels chicken parm and Caesar salads. Food was really good.

Visited May 2013
Atlantic Beach, Florida, United States
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We have been here numerous times since moving to the area. The pizza is great. The sauce, crust and specialty pizzas are all very tasty. Thursdays are $1 Yuengling and house wines, which is a great deal. And they always have coupons in the Mint Magazine.

Visited March 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Always great!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

The pizza is always fresh, hot, and worth the money! It is expensive so we don't go often, but when we do it is very much enjoyable! My whole family agrees that it is our favorite pizza!

Visited February 2013