“Best hidden seafood restaraunt anywhere.”
Review of Seafood Kitchen

Seafood Kitchen
Cuisines: Seafood
“Best hidden seafood restaraunt anywhere.”
Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Probably the best seafood I ever had. The portions were huge! I'm a big ol boy and I had to take some home because i couldnt finish it! (That never happens) Alot of locals is a good sign that the restaraunt is packed. I have to admit, when I saw how small the place was and the location, I had my doubts. I was definately proven wrong, I will be back very soon.

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank Harvey11b

“Wouldn't go again.”
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

We decided to try this place. We were not impressed. We didn't like the batter that the fried stuff was in and the oysters were small compared to other restaurants that we have been to in this area. They over fried the food too.

• Visited May 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Excellent Seafood”
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

Some of the best fried seafood I have ever had . Went in for a late lunch , and had a seafood sampler plate, which consisted of fish, scallops, shrimp and oysters, along with fries and slaw.

The food was fantastic . Perfectly seasoned and cooked . Our waitress was extremely good .

The portion sizes are very large (I could not finish the lunch portion ) and the prices are good.

I will be going back again

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Traveler2012a
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great seafood”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Great seafood, if you like fried, and reasonable prices. We had the cold crab meat, fried scallops, shrimp and alligator. Feels like a small town dinner. Nothing fancy about it but the services makes up for any lacking decor. Kinda noisy, but with kids we didn't mind the noise. Would eat there again.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Tawnya0812
Englefield Green
“Excellent!”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Was staying at Days Inn across the road and decided to give this a go. Was a bit sceptical at first as the decor was nothing to write about but the food was outstanding. A dozen fresh oysters @ 4.99 was great value and delicious. I had the shrimp and cheese and my partner deviled crab. Portions were huge and was really tasty. Staff were great and a really friendly atmosphere. Give this a go - you won't regret it.

• Visited April 2013