“Worth the trip & time....”
Review of Ragtime Tavern

Ragtime Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Ragtime Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Oh my goodness, best food we had all week in the Jacksonville area. Right outside of Jacksonville Beach Ragtime had the best melt in your mouth salmon I have ever had. My husband had the jambalaya ever. We have tagged this place to visit again soon as we run up/down I95 to see our grandsons. It is well worth the detour. Yum! Yum!

Reviewed July 7, 2014

I'm visiting my folks and recently, my sister and brother in law graciously treated us to a lunch here. Oh what a treat we were in for! The hubby and I both chose to enjoy their dark beer though I forget what they call that choice. But oh so smooth... it is not hoppy at all but very smokey molasses-flavor and glassy smooth. And then for lunch, I chose the Ceasar Salad because it fit the bill (light yet filling) with a grilled chicken and shaved fresh Parmesan cheese. Ooohhh... it was delicious! The greens were crisp and the flavor was awesome! Take the time and enjoy this hip and original to the neighborhood visiting place!

Reviewed July 5, 2014

I had a great time here with my daughter. We enjoyed a friendly atmosphere at the bar & excellent food when seated.

Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

We had the best time at Ragtime in Atlantic Beach. Center stage to all the action on the strip with a window seat we enjoyed the BEST seat in the house. The Porterhouse Pork Chop with Blue Cheese Potato Pancakes & Asparagus was to die for ! Huge Portions. Key Lime Cheesecake topped it all off nicely. Be sure to try the Raspberry Ice Tea. So good I highly Recommend this place.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Had lunch here on Monday, 6/9, with wife and kids. Wife and I had the grouper fish tacos which were very good. Kids each had a kids meal which included a large piece of Oreo cookie pie. The kids loved it so much that we came back on Wednesday night after eating across the street at North Beach Fish Camp just so they could get the pie again. Good house craft beers, too!