“The best tuna I've ever had!”
Review of Ragtime Tavern

Ragtime Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Ragtime Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

I am not joking when I say this! I've eaten fish all over the world and the tuna steak meal with flash fried spinach and rice and beans(sounds crazy, I know) is remarkable. I didn't order it, my husband did, but I got my fair share of bites in. Service was awesome and the staff was very friendly. Great spot close to the beach.

There are newer reviews for Ragtime Tavern

Reviewed April 27, 2014

We are never disappointed in the time tested professional operated and well run Ragtime Taproom and brewery. We ended up eating here two nights in a row due to family coming into town and decided to take them there even though we had just eaten there the previous night. Normally we wouldn't do that while on vacation, but when you know that the place is going to deliver a fantastic meal with a great selection of locally crafted beer, great wait staff and an atmosphere that is magical...you just can't go wrong. The place has it all...There is a nice mix of different age groups that seem to visit the place and everyone is very nice. We have never been disappointed in this restaurant t over the many years that we visit Jacksonville, Florida.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Ragtime sagged for a long period after a change in ownership but of late had shown marked improvement. It is true that the microbrew selection while good, has nothing new, so the ownership is continuing with a formula that is ready for some updating. Quality of the bill of fare had sagged enough that I had stopped patronizing this place, but of late I am happy to report that the food quality has markedly improved, probably a reflection of new ownership showing more interest in attracting locals than just scalping tourists who are one time customers.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

this is our second visit to ragtime, the first was for brunch, this time for dinner. staff and food are very good. will be added to our list of favorites whenever we visit atlantic beach

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Since I moved here in 1984 Ragtime has been a favorite gathering place for locals. The bartenders are the best! The food was spectacular when the Morton's still owned it. Although the quality of the food has gone down, Ragtime remains a great place to spend time with friends, listen to or dance to a good band, have a great meal (if you know what to order).