“great omelet”
Review of Ragtime Tavern

Ragtime Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Ragtime Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Chippewa Bay, New York
“great omelet”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

went there on a sunday morning, had the shrimp and bacon omelet. nice decor, good food, and friendly service. only criticism, is that the four meals came out two at a time with about 3-4 minutes between arrivals. not bad enough that we won't return.

• Visited January 2014

Indiana
“Great”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Wonderful Crab cakes and Gumbo. We loved this restaurant. We had to visit this restaurant twice in our 4-day stay.

Visited January 2014
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
“Drinks with friends”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

A few friends and I went out for a few drinks and had such a great time at Ragtime. We had somewhere else to be, but I wish we would have had more time to spend their. Or server's name was Tori and she worked very hard and was very polite and professional. I hope to visit again soon and be able to try the food.

• Visited January 2014
“First visit was a big hit.”
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

We were taken to Ragtime by friends who live in Jacksonville and just love the food and atmosphere. Although a long drive from St. Augustine, our experience at Ragtime was well worth the 45 minute trip.

Ragtime is very lively and crowded, but if you get a table away from the bar, the noise is bearable and you can have conversation. Two guests ordered salmon dishes and two ordered chicken dishes. I ordered the grouper oscar. All dishes received rave reviews and I rate the grouper as the tastiest I've ever had. The sides were also very good, and the Ragtime side salad was delicious. ..filled with lots of vegetables. The balsamic vinegar dressing was homemade and delicious. Our only criticism was that the Italian bread was mundane and tasteless. ..they should serve rolls or a more tasty homemade bread. Service was excellent.

Parking is definitely a big problem but if you valet the 10.00 charge will be validated by Ragtime...nice touch and very welcome.

I heartily recommend you give Ragtime a try...you won't be disappointed.

Lebanon, Kentucky
“Try the IPA”
Reviewed December 7, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Sat at the bar for a quick lunch in the middle of my bike ride. One beer turned into another and I was in a great conversation with the brew master and the folks around us. It was a very enjoyable unexpected way to spend the afternoon. I wish there were more places like this...

Visited November 2013