“Excellent time. If you are looking for a fun place to have a few glasses of wine and some great food this is it!”

Royal Palm Village Wine & Tapas
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Description: We are a locally owned and operated new concept in Retail as well as Dining. We offer over 1200 bottles of fine wine at retail pricing. We are happy to serve any bottle in house w/ a small corkage fee, perfectly paired with our Chef’s creative tapas. With over 200 bottles and 15 rotating drafts of micro-brew beers to choose from, you are certain to please your palate.
Reviewed January 4, 2014

If you are looking for a fun place to have a few glasses of wine and some great food this is it! Very relaxed atmosphere, the food is great. Enjoy!

• Visited January 2014

Jacksonville, Florida
“Locals Love Royal!”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

I have lived in Jacksonville for over 10 years. When my husband asked me where I wanted to go for my birthday, I said Royal. They have the best wines at great prices (I always end up taking some home). The menu changes all the time, so it is like a new restaurant all the time. I found out that the reason that the menu changes is because they shop at local farmer's markets, so everything is fresh. The atmosphere is my favorite: an upscale tapas restaurant in a wine shop. They give great cases prices too for nice wines. I'm throwing a NYE party and ordering my midnight toast champagne from Royal Palm.

• Visited November 2013
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
“value not worth the price”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Let me first off state I have been here multiple times and the food is overall good. The last two times I have been there however, I have come away disappointed.
1st disappointment I ordered the lamb sliders which taste fine, but I had a big piece of plastic still around my slider. I did not complain, but the waitress saw what happened and removed the item from my bill. Everything was fine and I was happy to return again. However, the more I thought about it afterwards I was like I just ordered prepackaged jimmy dean sausage on a small roll...nothing really gourmet about that.
2nd disappointment is I ordered the U-10 scallops for 12 dollars. When the scallops came out there was exactly 2 scallops on my plate that were a little smaller than quarters with a few bacon bits. I understand tapas is small, but that is ridiculous 6 dollars a scallop. First off I thought U-10 meant something like 10 or less per pound in size...so they should have been bigger. I called the waiter over and said is this right I ordered the meal U-10 is this correct? He looked at me dead serious and said the price of scallops has gone up so this is the market price for two scallops. I feel as a restaurant if the price of an item has gone up and you are marketing at a certain price you should of let me know when I ordered the food that I would only be getting 2 scallops. Or better yet put market price on your menus instead. I wish I took a picture. I guess I could of said something further, but I really felt like thought serving that was perfectly acceptable.
This isn’t about the price specifically, however it is about value. We usually get a glass of wine each, split a few tapas and then we buy beer and wine to take home. I was so disappointed in the scallops I opted not to buy my beer and wine there and went across the street to ABC to make our purchase.
Maybe I am nitpicking and will probably try again, but I just think they need to take a look at their menu and adjust a few things.

• Visited December 2013
5 Thank lori77h
Jacksonville Beach, Florida, United States
“Best Oysters Rockefeller Anywhere”
Reviewed December 17, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I love oysters and their oysters Rockefeller are different in a very good way. They use home grown kale instead of spinach which adds a crunchy taste to the overall experience. I've tried at least a dozen of the tapas and they are consistently served hot/cold and delicious. I would highly recommend a visit.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Glenn H
Jacksonville, Florida
“Wonderful Food and Wine, A Five If Not So Loud”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

We went with a group for a wine pairing dinner. Five courses of tapas portions and all were delicious and perfectly presented. The wines were well chosen and complimentary to each dish. I bought a case of the Isabel Mondavi chardonnay. Service was as good as any in Jacksonville. The only negative is the lack of sound deadening, which lets a group in the back corner overpower everyone else. Even so, we plan to return often.

• Visited December 2013