“Great Fried Seafood”

Two Dudes Seafood Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Fresh Seafood at it's best. Also featuring burgers, tacos, salads, and homemade desserts. Everything's made from scratch including the sauces and dressing.
New York
“Great Fried Seafood”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We went with family last night. The food was very good, but most all is fried. My husband asked if the soft shell crabs came any way other than fried and the waitress said no. My husband had them fried with the wasabi cole slaw and said they were excellent. My daughter-in-law and I both had tacos. I had the oyster tacos and she had the grouper tacos. Both types were delicious. My son had the fish and chips. It was the biggest piece of fish that I had ever seen on a plate. The fish was basa and he said it was delicious.The restaurant is small and decorated with a sufing motif.It is definitely a casual atmosphere. The service was excellent. If you are going on a weekend, I suggest you go early or you may end up waiting for a table.They sell three different bottles of their sauces.which are all very goodl

• Visited October 2013

Jacksonville, Florida
“Small Family business: Fun, Casual, good fish.”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Went last weekend with friends. We had fresh grouper and red snapper, both great. Ordered the fried calamari and it was more onions than calamari, tasty but not as expected. Crazy for coconut cake was very good - even though I don't like shredded coconut, moist with lots of icing which was not overly sweet, the way I enjoy dessert. I want to go back soon.

• Visited September 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Best fresh seafood in town”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

We have eaten there a number of times. Chef Ace and his wife, Missy, are wonderful hosts and the service and food are terrific.
So many places in town do not serve local, fresh seafood, so it is great to dine at and support a local restaurant that serves local fresh fish. We have tried many items on the menue and all have been delicious. we will definitely be back.

Visited August 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Two words... Coconut Lime!”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I am so glad we found this little place while visiting our Sailor in JAX. It is super laid back and a really adorable place just several blocks off the beach and within walking distance of One Ocean Resort. We had a party of 7 and the waitress was very on top of all of our needs, which was great.

Originally I had my eye on the soft shell crab sandwich, and unfortunately it wasn't available and I am so glad it wasn't! I went with the Seafood Cobb Salad which is loaded with fresh avocado, shrimp & crab and chose the house dressing of Coconut-Lime. Oh my goodness it's the best dressing I've ever had in my life. So good I had to buy a bottle and transport it all the way back to St. Louis to enjoy it again. Now to only try to recreate it now that it's gone :( My son's girlfriend also had this salad and loved it! Even though she's not a huge seafood fan.

My husband had the Grouper Tacos, which were prepared blackened, and he said they were outstanding and probably one of the best he's had and he's a Grouper fanatic. My son had the Tropical Chicken Salad which he raved about. The 3 kids each picked something from the kid menu and all of them were satisfied and said the fries were super yummy! I appreciated that the kids meals were free, and the waitress brought them out first since they were all a little restless & hungry from the morning spent on the beach.

Free kids meals gives you the chance to try some of the yummy desserts! The key lime pie & the chocolate tsunami are well worth leaving a little room for.

I highly recommend giving this little place a try!

• Visited June 2013
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
“"Best Seafood You Will Find ANYWHERE!!!"”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

My husband & I have been eating at Two Dudes Eatery & Market for the past 3 years. We LOVE
Ace & Missy French, the owners and Chef!! All the food is EXCELLENT, and you will never get fresher, better cooked food, at a reasonable price, than here!! Ace is an excellent chef that takes great pride in everything he prepares! We have also purchased his delicious Coconut Lime Salad Dressing and other items he sells! I even have one of his famous T Shirts!! I highly recommend this restaurant to everyone!!! You will not be disappointed!!! The Very Best Food You Will Ever Eat!!!

• Visited July 2013