“Not too bad, kind of pricey”
Review of M Shack

M Shack
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 12, 2013

To be fair: I did not have a burger.

I was particularly interested in the truffle parmesan fries. They were FANTASTIC!
My grilled cheese was pretty standard, lots of butter and American cheese. I forgot to ask to upgrade to their Tillamook cheddar.
My beer was overpriced. I think it ended up being $4 for a Yuengling. Maybe that's the going rate around here, but I am used to paying more like $2. Even at the Cigar bar around the corner it was $3.
I'd probably give it another try and check out their burgers.

1  Thank DNMSEAY
There are newer reviews for M Shack

Reviewed January 31, 2013

I went in for lunch and had a great experience. It was later in the afternoon and I missed the worst of the lunch crowd. Service was spot on. I love Elizabeth, she has served me before and she always does a great job. I had a build your own single patty burger, fries and a strawberry shake. The shakes here are great. They only use high grade ice cream and it shows. The burger was done just right. I especially like the jalapenos and banana peppers as they add just the right amount of crunch.

1  Thank Clark845
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Stopped in for a drink and waited, and waited, and waited. We thought the bar was closed, then all of a sudden he came out of the back and we got a drink. OMG! We then decided that we might get some fries just to pass the time. My husband had to get up and order at the counter, then....we waited, and waited and waited again. We looked around and no-one was around. No-one! Not cooking, not cleaning, not taking money and people were waiting to leave, place an order. We were actually done with our drinks and he never came back to the front to see if we wanted another round! What a waste! We actually got our fries when I was completely done with my wine and my husband was just about done, but that was only because my husband went and got them. REALLY! Nah I think I am done there!

Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

I have been here a few times, most of them have been good. I have had two bad experiences. Last time all I ordered was a milkshake. It took them 20 minutes. 20 minutes. I could of went to a McDonalds an payed 3 dollars less and get one in 2 minutes. To compensate they gave us a mini ice cream cone, I was still not happy. But today, I am pissed. I ordered a burger, onion rings, and a milkshake. We waited another 25 minutes for our order. They "called our number", you can't hear anything in there, and we got our food and left. After 25 minutes of waiting, I want my food. We walked back home to find out wrong order. That crossed the line! I want my order correct the first time! At least they got the milkshake right, but everything else was completely wrong! I can tell you this, you may never see me walk into that place again. While the food is good, the service is slow and makes it not worth it. They really need to work on that.

Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

The first time we went here-in oct 2012,
Food was great and so was service!! Looking SO forward to it tonight! We ordered for 2 adults and 2 kids! My husband got the M shack burger and so did our kids. I got the veggie. Our food came quickly except for my husband's M shack burger! We asked about it, she said we hadn't paid for it, them after double checking, it was agreed we had. We waited...and waited. We watched 4-5 other tables get their burgers and food!! We are now about 45 mins into our dinner and we ask again about it and 2 waitresses said its coming but they are cleaning the grill! So then about 10 more mins. My husband goes up to get the burger and there is nothing on the grill and he asks for money back! The cashier apologized but it was very disappointing! Don't think we will be back!