“Burgers delicious”
Review of M Shack

M Shack
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 9, 2012

Loved the hamburger, it was just right with a nice sauce, and especially loved the sweet potato tots, better than sweet potato fries which i love. Yummy!

1  Thank Tinnesz

Reviewed March 8, 2012

The menu is limited mainly to hamburgers, hot dogs, and shakes. You come in and order at the counter and your meal is served to you. Nothing fancy. I had the sunrise burger and my husband had the M shack burger. They were juicy and cooked perfectly; probably the best burgers we have had in a long time. We also ordered the parmesan truffle fries but didn't care for the truffle taste. The shakes looked tempting but we opted for beer. (Wine is also served.) Prices are reasonable.

1  Thank maretrek
Reviewed February 18, 2012

The owner of this place has several gourmet places in town (that rock), but this is his attempt to put the Gourmet into fast food.

The burgers are very good and there are interesting options to be had. I recommend the Sunrise (?) burger with the egg on top. If you don't like runny eggs though, make sure to ask for it over well. The truffle fries and their other choices are great. The pecan pie shake was out of this world!

My only issue with this place is that they routinely run out of half (or more) of their menu, and that is 2-3 hours before they close. How is it that a place can repeatedly run out of fries or ice cream when their business relies on this? As you can see from my other reviews, this is one of the items that makes me stop going to the business. They have only been open for 2-3 months so I am hoping that this will get fixed before I give up on them.

Reviewed February 11, 2012

No doubt, the burgers and shakes are good. But I've been several times since it recently opened, and they still haven't worked out kinks in service. And tonight was the worst service yet. We discussed matter with manager, who did the best he could, but the resolution wasn't satisfactory. I also had hungry out of town guests, and the experience was an embarrassment. I hope I can revise my review soon, but in the meantime, I won't be quick to return given the many great options at the beach.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

I love burgers and this place did not disappoint. The burgers seem to be of very high quality ingredients. We also got the queso fries which were delicious. So many burger joints in the area but this is worth a try.