Econo Lodge Mayport(Atlantic Beach)
$76
$72
Hotel Palms(Atlantic Beach)
$155
One Ocean Resort & Spa(Atlantic Beach)
$260
$246
Priceline
  • Pool
Red Roof Plus+ Neptune Beach - Mayport(Neptune Beach)(Great Value!)
$91
$85
Red Roof
$117
HIExpress.com
Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/Oceanfront(Jacksonville Beach)(Great Value!)
$253
$229
Hampton.com
$159
$125
Best Western Oceanfront(Jacksonville Beach)(Great Value!)
$247
$210
Holiday Inn Express(Jacksonville Beach)(Great Value!)
$157
HIExpress.com
All reviewsnaval basebest westernsenjoyed our stayrecommend this hotelroom was clean and comfortablenice poolnight stayjacksonvillebwrenovationinternetlinensaccommodationsproximityaugustinecruise
Reviewed July 7, 2013

There was a fan in the hallway when I checked in. No comment from the front desk about it, the smell has gotten worse as the day went by. Why would you put a guest who is staying for 3 nights near it. I was told on my second day it is under new management by Arabs. Is this supposed to mean something. Do yourself a favor and stay any where else. Service is terrible and it the rooms are hardly clean and the lighting in the bathrooms is dim. The other reveiws must have been fake.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 23, 2013

This hotel is nowhere near the beach and is in a run down area of Mayport close to the naval station.We checked in after a fairly long drive from Orlando and were given a room on the ground floor (1st floor) when we entered the room we were greeted with a strong musty smell that would not go away we were due to stay three nights so I was going to ask for a nicer non smelling room the next day but we went to the breakfast room the next morning and found the room tiny it had 4 tables and seats for 12 guests,The breakfast was fair enough with a good selection and bacon (if you don't mind more fat than meat on your bacon)and scrambled eggs but the room was just to tiny and the hotel is too far from any beach

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Thomas H, AGM at Best Western Mayport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Thank you for your candid feedback and I sincerely apologize for not living up to your expectations. While we are located in Atlantic Beach, one mile from the Atlantic Ocean and just minutes from areas with public beach access. Unfortunately, we have no control when third party travel agents misrepresent our property as one located on the beach, however, most guests select our property to be close to the area beaches without having to incur the significantly higher rates of the oceanfront properties. As for the odor in the room I wish I was made aware of this during your stay as this is unacceptable and I apologize for the inconvenience. I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Small and nice hotel. Location on the central street at Atlantic beach. Very silent place.I stayed here 6 times in the last year. Great hotel, Great hospitality, Great staff!!!

Suggested for everyone!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your nice compliments and five star review! I will certainly share this with my staff. They take such great pride in their jobs and I am glad it shows! I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay at the Best Western Mayport Inn & Suites! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Good experience and value for the price and good location...........staff very helpfull and breakfast was very good. i always put best western at the top of my list for hotels....I think you could pay more for a hotel and get less..............

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Thomas H, Assistant General Manager at Best Western Mayport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Thank you for taking time away from your busy schedule to complete a tripadvisor survey regarding your recent stay with us. Our entire staff pride themselves on providing the very best service and they are very impressive. It's certainly a pleasure that it's noticed and I thank you again. If you're in the area again in the further please do not hesitate to call on us as we would be delighted to have you stay with us again.

May God Bless you richly!

Reviewed June 1, 2013

I stayed here for a few nights, and they were so nice. I wish I could remember the young man's name who checked me in. He was so helpful, had warm cookies ready in the afternoon, & was generally above & beyond. This is very close to Hannah Park, which is a must see spot while in Jacksonville. Beautiful park, & also right on the ocean, but without all the crowds. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Thomas H, Assistant General Manager at Best Western Mayport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Thank you for noticing the oustanding staff here. They take great pride in the hotel and I am glad it shows! Thank you for your tips and nice review! We appreicate your patronage and look forward to seeing you again!