All reviewsnaval basebest westernsenjoyed our stayrecommend this hotelroom was clean and comfortablenice poolnight stayjacksonvillebwrenovationinternetlinensproximityaccommodationsaugustinecruise
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Good experience and value for the price and good location...........staff very helpfull and breakfast was very good. i always put best western at the top of my list for hotels....I think you could pay more for a hotel and get less..............

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Thomas H, Assistant General Manager at Best Western Mayport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Thank you for taking time away from your busy schedule to complete a tripadvisor survey regarding your recent stay with us. Our entire staff pride themselves on providing the very best service and they are very impressive. It's certainly a pleasure that it's noticed and I thank you again. If you're in the area again in the further please do not hesitate to call on us as we would be delighted to have you stay with us again.

May God Bless you richly!

Reviewed June 1, 2013

I stayed here for a few nights, and they were so nice. I wish I could remember the young man's name who checked me in. He was so helpful, had warm cookies ready in the afternoon, & was generally above & beyond. This is very close to Hannah Park, which is a must see spot while in Jacksonville. Beautiful park, & also right on the ocean, but without all the crowds. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Thomas H, Assistant General Manager at Best Western Mayport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Thank you for noticing the oustanding staff here. They take great pride in the hotel and I am glad it shows! Thank you for your tips and nice review! We appreicate your patronage and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Room nice bed lumpy, sheets didn't stay on bed.. Breakfast good. Service good until checkout. Great location. Check in staff great, checkout staff not so good. Enjoyed our stay and will reserve again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Thomas H, AGM at Best Western Mayport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to share your honest feedback with others! We are working to replace several mattresses that need it and I apologize for this inconvenience. I hope when you return in the future that I will have the opportunity to meet you! Thank you again!

Reviewed May 16, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed April 20, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Thomas H, Manager at Best Western Mayport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013