“Seafood Heaven!”

Safe Harbor Seafood Market & Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Jax, FL
“Seafood Heaven!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I absolutely love Safe Harbor Seafood Market & Restaurant. Every couple of months I go for lunch, and to restock the freezer at home with Basa, my favorite fish. For lunch, I usually order the oyster/shrimp combo, but every so often I'll do the oyster/fish combo. Everything is cook to perfection, and staff is always pleasant I truly dislike the way the outside seating area has been enclosed, but I guess it was necessary since the birds invite themselves to eat with you. Prices are decent, and they have just recently raised the price of Basa. Its still worth it!

Visited March 2013

NE Florida
“Fresh Seafood cooked to order”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Choose your fish. Pay. Bring to cook. Eat in or take it home! Excellent choice of fish. Several different menu items to choose from.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank hanahwy
Jacksonville
“Great Seafood Restaurant”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I did not realize that the restaurant is under renovation. We will patiently wait until it opens in Spring this year. For the meantime, I have to do my own seafood cooking. Great job to Linda and Sid for the great efforts in having the restaurant expanded.

• Visited December 2012
“Temp Closed Until Spring 2013”
Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

I read the wonderful reviews... We arrived for lunch only to find it temporarily closed until spring... Bummer.

Melrose, Florida
“Great place to buy fresh seafood”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Their selection of fresh fish is great. We enjoy getting it to cook at home. We did not eat in the restaurant.

Visited January 2013