Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Arcadia
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$60
$80
$63
$62
$81
All reviewsroom was cleanparking lotnice breakfastother guestschili's restaurantthe breakfast areabusiness travelhot breakfastwonderful staysmall townsunday morningwalking distancedecent sizefree breakfastthe hotel staffstay there againper night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Stayed here recently and must say the hotel is very clean and rooms spotless and bed really comfy. The breakfast is A1 and sets you up for the day. Wi-fi connection was bad in the bedroom. Susan on reception is always so helpful and friendly and really makes you feel welcome. Only complaint is the price it has gone up somewhat from last year $131 so may have to give it a miss next year.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Vicki G
Reviewed March 12, 2013

It is the newest and most suitable for business and leisure accommodation in that small country town. My husband and I went there for the three days annual rodeo and we had an overall good stay. The 4th floor wasn't much quiet with other guests slamming doors and loud talking across the hallway, however the room was larger than we expected with a very comfortable king size bed. Unfortunately the wi-fi signal was very weak for the use of netbook and smartphone as well. Very convenient location - right across the walmart, restaurants, gas station and only minutes away from downtown. Nothing really very special but a good hot breakfast, a clean place and many smilling nice people around!

Room Tip: The suites are large and very bright however the ones located on the east side are facing the not too nice walmart plaza parking!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Mulvinha17
RCDIAGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Arcadia, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Thank you so much for your note. We appreciate your business and we hope to see you again real soon.

Thanks again,

Reviewed March 10, 2013

I have traveled exstensively on buisness. But this time my wife and I went to the rodeo. This hotel was excellent in my opinion. Clean as can be. Breakfast, clean, hot, and pleasant surprise.We stayed for 2 nights, and from the time we registered wih the warm greeting of a smile from the young lady, to the yall come back when we left. We will deffinately come back! Thanks for the memory!

• Stayed: March 2013
3  Thank lotbb1
RCDIAGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Arcadia, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

So glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again real soon. I will be sure to pass
on the note to my staff.

Thanks again!

Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

From the cleanliness of the rooms to the cleanliness of the pool area this is a beautiful place to stay. The best part was the charming young lady behind the counter. Joyce I think. Well thank you young last for the wonderful hospitality and beautiful smile. We'll definitely be back

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank traveler37117
RCDIAGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Arcadia, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

We enjoyed having you stay with us. Thank you so much for your kind remarks.

We hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

....then you would love the sound of the air conditioner in the room. The only plus about the loud wall unit is that the sound was constant. I was traveling from Tampa to Orlando and needed a place to stay in the middle. The Holiday Inn in Arcadia is almost the exact middle.... and in the middle of nowhere. It's the only show in town and really a sub-par hotel. My breakfast was terrible-- luke warm milk, tang-like orange juice and sugary pasteries from somewhere like Sam's Club. My room felt lurky and didn't smell that great either. The housekeeper knocked on my door at 7:30 AM wanting to clean it --and considering I didn't check in until 10:30 PM, it was a little too early. My TV barely worked and changing channels was out of the question. Worst of all, my bed was incredible uncomfortable. It slept like a 20 year old bed with lumpy pillows.

I will never stay here again and only recommend that you stay here if it's a last resort.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business