“Great food and friendly staff!”

Gator's Dockside of Apopka
Ranked #9 of 117 Restaurants in Apopka
Reviewed June 2, 2014

We stopped here for a late lunch,on a whim after visiting Wekiwa Springs state park. It popped up on our GPS and the locals at a gas station said the food was good.
We popped in right after the lunch crowd had left and practically had the place to ourselves. Service was friendly, food was hot and fresh.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Grabbed a quick dinner with tired kids, and had a great server, great wings, and stayed to play some pool. Good place to go!

1  Thank Stephanie L
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The wings are always good. Service is slow at lunch. Great sweet tea. Wing night is still a good deal.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

Stopped here for lunch on a Sunday afternoon. Seated quickly. Service was good. Waitress checked on us and refilled drinks. We had the potato chip nachos...they were good, could use some salsa or dipping sauce. The Gyro sandwiches were very good as well as the turkey burger. Overall this is a nice bar type restaurant with good food. Would definitely return again.

1  Thank family021
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Ok, I deleted my original review because I thought maybe gator had a place in apopka? I would think this address is altamonte
Well I now believe this is the place. No matter my last visit resulted in me witnessing an employee exit the bathroom without washing. It's even worse because he exited from a stall not a urinal. Enough said, I'm done

Never to return