“Lots of mediocre food”
Review of King Buffet

King Buffet
Ranked #73 of 117 Restaurants in Apopka
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Well lit and well stocked buffet. Food bland and boring. Watch out for the "Serious" buffet people!! Could get dangerous. Not worth the effort, calories or price.

1  Thank Jerry S

Reviewed October 24, 2012

On October 18 2012 I eat at King Buffett in Apopka (2157 East Semoran Blvd). Later that night I has diarrhea and started vomiting my wife took me to Apopka Emergency Room and was hospitalized for 3 days with FOOD POISONING...just an fyi

3  Thank al s
Reviewed September 2, 2012

The smell of clorox bleach was so strong when I went in that I should have left. It seems that if you are looking for a lot of food for a cheap place to eat this would be the place to go. I prefer higher quality of food for a reasonable price in a clean enviroment.

2  Thank Baker1958
Reviewed June 11, 2012

The food is pretty decent. They even have little pieces of sushi. The biggest problem is the place needs an overhaul. the booths are broken and torn. It would be nice if they updated the place, then we would go back.

Reviewed May 2, 2012

This place has a $5.99 lunch buffet that is perfect when all 4 of our boys are home. The Juicy fruit shrimp is my favorite. The boys always get their fill. We love going here and the price is right.

1  Thank Nrssnow