“Really delicious”

Add it.
Roma's Ristorante Italiano
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed July 19, 2009

A friend of mine has always raved about this place...her family has been going for years, but Apopka is such a hike for me that I never checked it out until recently when I was already on that side of town. I am kicking myself for waiting so long...it was amazing! I ordered the fettucine with sausage and everything was homemade. The noodles, the sauce, the sausage...all of it! I had honestly forgotten what homemade sausage tastes like and I am pretty sure what I had before wasn't this good anyway. Needless to say, my friend had not oversold Roma at all as I had feared. This place is a great family-owned restaurant that is definitely worth the drive from other areas of Orlando.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Apopka, Florida
Reviewed July 13, 2008

Nice family restaurant.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 3, 2008

Great Fettuccine Alfredo!! Yummy!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook