Rodeway Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Worried about staying here, but it wasn't bad. Small fixes would make it better. Some rustoleum on the ceiling plate in bath, drape pins on window facing out, etc. A drape pin had been replaced with a paper clip. One of the towels and the bath mat were clean but damp.

Bed worried me, but was clean and comfortable. Breakfast had strong coffee, and true continental style - yogurt, bagels, cereal, etc., coffee in room was good and frig and microwave worked fine. Plenty of hot water.

Best part was Sal at front desk. There at night and in AM. I think he was the owner/proprietor. Awesome, personable and made you feel like you were coming home to family. Priceless for a oman traveling alone Price was great and hotel was sold out for the night. Not fancy or three star, but clean, quiet, in good neighborhood Would stay again without worry.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank VirginiaFJax
RodwayApopka, Owner at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to respond on our hotel. We always appreciate feedback! As you mentioned we could use some small improvements and we are actually in the process of looking to update our rooms to be even better.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Check-in went smoothly; desk clerk (maybe the owner/manager?) was polite. This property seems to be frequented by contractors/laborers temporarily working in the town. Room was typical small motel feel; no frills, but a decent place to sleep for the night. Breakfast was the low point of our stay. Basically cheap brand snack cakes.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I stayed here for my vacation time of 2 weeks. The room was nice and clean. The staff is friendly, helpful and quick to take care of any needs you may have. The hotel is quiet and a little out of the way but has easy access to shopping and restaurants.

Room Tip: The rooms are all about equal. This is a nice quiet place to stay.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My family and I stayed here for a baseball tournament, the staff is outgoing and courteous, rooms are clean and they have a nice pool that we could relax in. Not much in terms of the continental breakfast, however, good for a donut and juice or cereal.I have stayed at several rodeway inn's and found this hotel to be right up there with the best of them.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 25, 2013

this hotel was disgusting! one of the dirtiest rooms I have ever stayed in! drug dealing going on downstairs, people up all night! If it wasn't a free night using my points I would have demanded my money back! STAY AWAY!!!!!

Room Tip: no rooms here at all!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business