Rodeway Inn
Residence Inn
$93
$98
$83
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I stayed here for my vacation time of 2 weeks. The room was nice and clean. The staff is friendly, helpful and quick to take care of any needs you may have. The hotel is quiet and a little out of the way but has easy access to shopping and restaurants.

Room Tip: The rooms are all about equal. This is a nice quiet place to stay.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My family and I stayed here for a baseball tournament, the staff is outgoing and courteous, rooms are clean and they have a nice pool that we could relax in. Not much in terms of the continental breakfast, however, good for a donut and juice or cereal.I have stayed at several rodeway inn's and found this hotel to be right up there with the best of them.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 25, 2013

this hotel was disgusting! one of the dirtiest rooms I have ever stayed in! drug dealing going on downstairs, people up all night! If it wasn't a free night using my points I would have demanded my money back! STAY AWAY!!!!!

Room Tip: no rooms here at all!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Kevin D
Reviewed May 6, 2013

My family of 5 stayed here for a Saturday night in early May. The hotel is dated, but the room was clean. We all slept fine. The price was great. We booked through hotels dot com, but could have saved more by booking direct.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 11, 2013

My Husband and I were born and raised in Orlando, we moved to Tennessee in 2009, we are truck drivers and stay in several hotels, we had a load that delivered in orlando, so we stayed at this hotel, it was one night, but it was the LAST, it might look good on the outside, but the inside was NASTY! the rooms smelled horrible, the carpet was so dirty, that the bottom of our feet were black from walking on it, and that is NO joke, the bed was VERY hard, the pillows were hard, the shower was nasty, we will NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN!!!! and I wouldnt recommend this craptel to anyone!! and the hotel clerk doesnt care. STAY AWAY!! p.s. we would have been more comfortable in our semi truck.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Katrinal1925
RodwayApopka, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

I am sorry you had a bad experience at our hotel and want to thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. I am also very sorry to hear you thought our hotel clerk didn’t care about your stay because customer service is something we have always excelled in. Again, I appreciate the time you took to discuss your stay. Thank you.