“Great casual Mexican fare”
Review of Tijuana Flats

Tijuana Flats
Ranked #12 of 117 Restaurants in Apopka
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Description: Every Tijuana Flats meal is MADE TO ORDER with the freshest ingredients that are prepped the same day you enjoy them. We're even up early scratch making our chips, tortillas, queso, guac and salsa. Always have, always will. No microwaves or freezers Vegetarian, lard-free beans No canned foods EVER ZERO trans-fat cooking oil Hormone-free chicken, pork & steak
Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

Love this chain of kitschy fresh mex restaurants. The menu is not expansive, but what they serve is top notch in quality and rich in taste. The sauce bar is always fun to experiment with and has lots of varieties. Something at the sauce bar for everyone!

Tuesdays are taco Tuesdays, which gets you 2 large tacos, chips, and a drink for $4.99. A lot of good for little money. The taco salads and burritos are huge as well. Everything here is tasty and fresh, very unchain like. Come hungry. You won't be disappointed!

TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2013

David G, thank you for the great review! We're glad to hear that you're a fan of our fresh Tex-Mex and Taco Tuesdaze. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Always Quick, Friendly And Food Is Good. I Like Seeing The Same Faces Week In And Out, Remembers Us.

TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Jesca H, thank you for the great review! We're glad to hear that you are a fan and we thank you for being such a great supporter. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

This place is great !!!

The atmosphere is fun and the food is plentiful and tasty. In addition, if you like it spicy, then this is the place for you. They gave a hot sauce bar with many choices ranging from mild to call a medic.
This is a regular stop for me and I think you'll like it too.

TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Estoywilliam, thank you for the great review. We're glad to hear that you enjoy our hot sauce bar, like many of our guests do. We appreciate the feedback and hope to see you again real soon!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We catered in Tijuana Flats today and it was one of the best meals I have ever had! I called in to place the order with no problem. They were putting the finishing touches on my order when I walked in. Service was WONDERFUL! They helped me carry the food to my car and everything. My team absolutely loved the food! Great beef, great chicken. Salsa and chips are some of the best you will eat! I love the hot sauces! I could eat here every day!!! Price was better than catering in from anywhere else around here!

TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

Thank you for that great review, @Shane W. We really pride ourselves in our awesome catering service. Hope we can serve you and your team again real soon!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Definitely more of an americanized style. Food is average. Nothing good, nothing bad. Hot sauce bar is the primary reason to go. Not expensive.

Been to Tijuana Flats? Share your experiences!