“3rd Time - Not a Charm!”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #53 of 135 Restaurants in Apopka
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Apopka is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

I like Panera for a quick sandwich. I had the occasion to visit the Apopka Panera 3 times over the past month and a half. Each time, I ordered the Napa Almond Chicken Sandwich (full sandwich) and a green tea. The first time I got what I ordered but most of the chicken salad was on one half the sandwich and the other half was pretty bare. The second and third time I received 2 half sandwiches wrapped individually and there may have been one bite of chicken salad per half - it was all bread! EPIC DISAPPOINTMENT! I get that most people probably order the 'You pick 2' leaving a half sandwich behind, but I felt like I was getting leftovers of the worst kind. You're not saving any money here because, Panera Apopka, you just lost my business. Clean up your act and start caring about your customers!

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

The food, of course, is Panera, and good. My normal Panera stop, enroute to work is Longwood, but the Apopka location is more convenient, so on three occasions, within past month, I've chosen Apopka Panera. Three strikes, they're out.

Read my other reviews. I like to write positives. My mind thinks in a positive mode.

Yesterday, however, was the straw that broke the camel's back for Apopka Panera. I was fourth in line, and there was one person at the register and no one helping her with getting the food out of the cases, etc. First person in line wanted a dozen bagels, all sliced, of differing flavors. Other staff walk by, look at the line, look at the one person struggling with slicing bagels AND running the register, and turn around and walk the other way.

This is 180 degrees different than the service I receive, and observe, at Longwood Panera.

Apopka Panera, I won't be back. You lost a two-three times per week customer.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed January 19, 2017

This particular location has a very friendly staff that always makes you feel welcome, with good food and service every time.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed October 4, 2016 via mobile

We ate lunch and even though it was busy we got our food pretty quick. Nice outside area if you have kids or dog for dining.
Great soup and sandwich. I recommend.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed August 30, 2016 via mobile

My friends and I meet at Panera Bread every Sunday. This has been going on for over 10 years now. Most days are a quiet relaxation while eating great tasting and healthy breakfast with soothing Classical music in the background.

Date of visit: August 2016