“Pizza and More.”
Review of Ny Pizza Baby

Ny Pizza Baby
Ranked #26 of 134 Restaurants in Apopka
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Very good pizza and strombolis. They have a mix on their menu from pizza to gyros. Excited to try a gyro on my next visit.

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

We have ordered from this restaurant before and they have forgotten side sauce from Time to time but no big deal. I went to pick up a big baby pizza and rolls and asked for extra garlic on the rolls and toppings on half the pizza. It’s was terrible! I brought it up to the lady behind the counter and she bent over backwards to make it right. They gave me a credit and she asked me to give it another try.
I must tell you, we were not disappointed. It was delicious, cooked perfectly!

Reviewed June 19, 2018

My husband and I went here for a late lunch and boy am I glad that we did. It was the best pizza that I had ever had in my life. They have a lunch special of 2 Cheese slices with a 12 oz soda for $3.95, sure can't beat that. I think that everyone should go here and try it. It is located by the Race trac. Their other foods look delicious too!!!!!

Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

Just , no, so I will continue to type because I have to, but I really don’t have the energy, it’s just no, no, no...

Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

Best pizza I had in long time, highly recommende everyone try it or u will miss it go dine in u will love it fresh n hot no joke they r damn good

Been to Ny Pizza Baby? Share your experiences!