“Good Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2018

The service is good, the staff is friendly and the food is good. We do eat out about four to five times a week, so with that being said they are average to may be a little above average. Never had a bad experience. I usually get the chicken fajitas, I would say they are very good. Keep in mind I have had better but they are pretty good. You do not need reservations, the place is kept up especially well and if you like fancy special drinks then you will love it.

Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

I love this restaurant. Even when they are busy the wait is rarely long. The Deluxe Fajita is great bargin. The atmosphere is a bit loud for intimate conversation, but great Mexican food nevertheless.

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

One of our family favorites. Everything I’ve tried has always been good. Margarita’s are really good too.

Reviewed July 17, 2018

My son and I come here frequently for the tacos. The food seems to be authentic and the prices are in line with the quality and quantity of food. The service has always been good. The evenings are busy. They do have patio dining which is very nice in the later evening and in the fall.

Reviewed July 16, 2018

This is my family's regular Mexican place. We live about 10 minutes away, which makes it perfect. They are always very friendly, food comes out quick and in nice sized portions. Their home made salsa is terrific and they can make things extra spicy if you ask! LOVE what we consider OUR Garibaldi's!