“A family friendly sports bar and grill”
Review of Beef O'Brady's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Beef O'Brady's
Ranked #37 of 117 Restaurants in Apopka
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Beef's is a staple in the family friendly bar food scene. Wings and burgers are good. Service is efficient and friendly. A good value for your money. The key thing is that it doesn't try to be any more than what it is. It excelled it its niche.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

The burgers at beefs are really good sized and they have real flavor. Really like the curly fries with them. Ed, the owner, is a big-hearted guy who regularly gives back to the community through events held at the restaurant for charity. Relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Beware of bait and switch for happy hour prices. I just wanted a glass of wine with my dinner and after ordering, the waitress told me it was two for one happy hour. well I didn't plan on having two glasses but if the second one's free.... sure. i have been to other Beef O Bradys (Waterford Lakes) before and price for wine has always been $3.99. When I got my bill, I was charged almost $8.00. I asked the waitress if that is what they are charging for a glass of Barefoot Chardonnay, she said yes, then I called the manager and he said we charge $7.95 for the wine but you get two glasses. I didn't want two glasses......., I only ordered one....., but the waitress told me it was two for one so I accepted. The food was good, but be aware that you will be paying for two glasses even if you order one. Oh and when i asked the manager 'What if someone can only have one glass? He said he takes a dollar off!!!!! How is taking a dollar off related to two for one happy hour. Do you think the other Beef O Bradys are going to take a dollar off their $3.99 happy hour prices if you only drink one glass during a two for one? No. Since the owner is not taking responsibility for this obvious false advertising I have to give the location a poor rating, staff was friendly and food was good, but I don't like being deceived and those who deceive not being held accountable.

2  Thank Robert D
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I had eaten here about two years ago and overall I saw much improvement . Food was moderaltely priced and cooked very well. Improved menu with a lot of variety. Several beers to chose from and were deliverd to table nice and frosty. Out door seating was good as it its at the quiet end of a small strip shopping center. Had a nice covered area so you would not roast in the heat. Wait staff very attentive and food was delivered in a timely manner. Everyone seemed very friendly with a mix of clientel. Nice place for all ages. Great sandwiches as well as meals and the onion rings were really great. Definitely will return when in the area.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

Great food, reasonable prices. Had a great time. They will have a return customer--as long as they put an ice in the beer pitcher!

Been to Beef O'Brady's? Share your experiences!