Crosby's Motor Inn
$104
Residence Inn
$121
$139
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 18, 2008

Stayed here while we visited relatives. Great little family motel. They sold beanie babies in the lobby - my kids loved them! Nice swimming pool too. We stayed in a kichenette and it was very clean. It would have been nice to have a free continential breakfast - but since we had a kichenette room - we could make breakfat ourselves. There is a resturant on site. It is closed right now. It had been a mexican resturant but it is going to open soon and be turned into a country resturant which sounds nice. There is a 7-11 across the street and a few blocks down is a Winn Dixie and plaza. Also on the other side of the street a Home Depot, Lowes and Wendy's. The staff, management and owners were all very nice. I will be staying here again when I go back down to visit relatives.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank TerriAtlanta
St. Louis, MO
Reviewed June 13, 2005

My family and I stayed here while my brother was having surgery. The rooms were clean, and the management was very friendly and informative. We stayed in a kitchenette room and cooked in our room while we were there. My daughter loved the beanie babies in the lobby. It would be nice to have a continental breakfast in the morning - but I am not complaining. They have a good Mexican resturant on the property as well. They have a nice pool on the property that we swam in a couple of times. When I come down to visit family again, I will be staying here.

• Stayed: February 2005
Ohio
Reviewed May 14, 2005

Was quoted a price of $69 over the phone. Held the room with our Discover Card. Upon arrival was told the rate was $79 and they did not take Discover Card. Manager said "Too bad, that's the rate. Take it or leave it!" Room was to be non-smoking but reeked of cigarette smoke. Even had a cigarette burn on the edge of the bathtub. Toilet was dirty. Would not ever stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2005
5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed January 19, 2005

Great motel. I stayed here for 3 nights when visiting relatives in the area. The room was very clean and spacious. The staff was very friendly - and answered all questions that I had. When I am in the area again - I will be staying here.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Apopka, FL
Reviewed September 28, 2004

We had to find a place to stay due to losing power from Hurricane Jeanne. Ended up here at Crosby's Motor Inn. Mr. Crosby hushed me as I was trying to explain something, over the television, to the 93 year old handicapped woman I care for. We stayed in a total of three rooms. My mother in an $80 room which had a huge mold and mildew stain on ceiling, not safe for people with allergies. Also, my husband and I stayed in an $80 room that smelled so pungent of dog pee and dirty dog smell that we had to use some inscense and Yankee Candle tarts to bear staying in the room. I also would suggest to them they need to caulk around their windows so that the ants won't crawl in the bed like they did to the elderly handicapped man I care for. Overall, we we're very unhappy, which I let them know in the nicest way possible...we we're never even offered any suggestion of a solution. I would not reccomend this place to anyone. I normally would not complain, especially in a time of need...but I feel they we're robbing their customers during hard times. As we all know for the past 6 weeks Florida has been rocked by recent hurricanes and most people tried to come together to accomodate and help each other, but not here!!

7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member