“Errol Estates was a disappointment”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Errol Estate Country Club
Reviewed April 24, 2012

I arrived at Errol Estates to play golf with other golfters. My husband worked during the day and I thought that the pro shop would assist me in finding others to play golf with. Wrong! They were neither inviting or willing to assist me. I had to play by myself! The staff was unfriendly, and not personable. They appeared to hate their jobs. It was a disaster for me.
We, also, rented a villa through the golf club. It was a dump, very dated with very few amenities ( no phone, no internet, one wineglass, one cooking pot....)
Overall, this was a very disappointing experience and I would not recommend this place until they hire staff with some social skills
The golf course was in poor condition but they are working at improving this. Maybe, 3-5 years for the course.
The Tuesday and Thursday Morning Ladies were awesome! Thank You!

2  Thank n0thappy12
There are newer reviews for Errol Estate Country Club

Reviewed April 14, 2012

They have added some cool new features.
The greens are no longer just green. They are also brown, yellow, and yello-green. The also include some new bald spots and cool little crannies for the balls to bounce around. Who doesn't love a 3 putt.

The fairways have plenty of tall grass for your ball to get lost, even though you stuck it right in the middle of the fairway. The sand traps feature a new rock hard surface, and the tee boxes offer fun divots, and tall grass to give the game just a pinch more challenge.
This place is so awesome the local teenage idiots even offered us some cool tire donut tracks in the fairways to play around.
Now I'm not one to blame a golf course for my crappy score but honestly I really think I scored lower here when I was 12. Coincidentally it was much better taken care of back then.
Now the people are very nice here, and honestly I feel bad that they don't have much support to get the place up and moving again. The girl working the clubhouse and the girl working the snack bar did a great job of making us feel welcome, and one gentleman even offered us a golf cart ride from the parking lot to the clubhouse. I wish we could move all of them to a better course so we could enjoy the pleasantness of the staff and the course.
I have had many great memories playing this course years ago but honestly it's really not a whole bucket of impressiveness anymore.

1  Thank doug t
Reviewed April 10, 2012

The "new" name is now Errol Estate Golf & Country Club. What an improvement over the previous management. Sunday brunch was $24.95. They had everything I could want.

Omelet Station, Eggs Benedict, White Chocolate French Toast, Bacon, Hash Browns, Belgian Waffles, and more...

Carving Station (Spiral Ham & Beef), 6 different Salads, Seafood Frittata, Chicken Milanese

The Seafood was Displayed on an Ice Carving (Shrimp, Oysters, and Crab Legs)

Pastries and Desserts

Good service. Great value.

1  Thank CaptiveGuru
Reviewed February 6, 2012

Am not rating the golfing am rating the environment the surrounding area. This is a very well kept manicured area. The grounds are beautiful and the club area is very nice

Reviewed September 26, 2011

A group met on a Friday evening and enjoyed the food and especially the entertainment. One of the singers was named Billy. I would definitely go back. Hopefully, the same group is there to entertain. The service was great.

1  Thank char5205