“this hotel is what an affordable hotel should be”

Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando-Apopka
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Apopka
brandon,ms
“this hotel is what an affordable hotel should be”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

agree completely with other comments/well worth the extra drive/nicest room ever stayed in/would return in a flash/the size of the room certainly allowed us to relax/even tho you have to drive a little further outside of Orlando,it is convient to several good restaurants and access to interstate

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Mike B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando-Apopka, responded to this review, March 10, 2013
Dear ean0609

Thank you very much for writing about our hotel, we are very pleased that you had a great experience and appreciate you taking the time to write your review. Please let us know if we can help you anytime in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Redeemed HHonors points to stay 3 nights at this hotel in Feb/2013. Great value for the amount of points required. All our requests were honored and we were assigned a 2 Queen unit, which is the biggest room we've ever stayed in any hotels! I only have the following positive comments to share:

Location: about one half hour drive to Orlando city center but the drive is worth it if you want a quiet location to get some good night sleeps. A good selection of restaurants and shopping malls nearby.

Room: very spacious with a sofa, a desk, fridge, microwave etc. Bed is the typical Hampton Inn's heavenly one - very clean and comfortable.

Check-in/out: like a breeze by the friendly staff.

Others: in-room wifi was very good, no problems at all. Breakfast was typical with lots of choices to please everyone. Yummy cookies available every evening.

We highly reccommend this hotel for light sleepers.

Room Tip: Units at the back are the most quiet ones.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Mike B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando-Apopka, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Dear Jag 1988

We appreciate you taking the time to write about our hotel. I am glad as a loyal Hilton Honors member you were able to use your points and take advantage of our hotel. We appreciate your positive comments as we are striving to keep improving our hotel everyday. Hope you stay with us again. Safe travels
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Worth the extra drive time. This location is litte further out from Orlando proper but worth it. I love HampInns and this was one of the best ever experienced.Worth the extra drive time. This location is litte further out from Orlando proper but worth it. I love HampInns and this was one of the best ever experienced.

• Stayed February 2013
Mike B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando-Apopka, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Dear Rick M, thank you for your comments on our hotel. We really appreciate you taking the time and effort to write about us. We hope you will come and stay with us again. Please let us know if there is anything you think we can improve on.
Madison GA
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is our third stay. The biggest change this time is new staff who are working so hard that it is easily obvious that they are making every effort to do their job well and pleasantly and looking for ways to do it even better. Room was clean, quiet and comfortable; requests were honored. Breakfast was good and plentiful right up to 10 a.m. and the new hours (6 to 10 even on the weekend) were very welcome for a race goer. GOOD hot coffee was available in the lobby into the evening. Cookies were available but we didn't eat any.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for you great comments on our hotel, I appreciate you taking the time to notice our efforts and compliment our staff. Please let us know if we can be of any service on your next visit.
Vero Beach, Florida
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I will definitely stay here again! The check-in process is easy and the staff is friendly and efficient. I didn't get a chance to try the breakfast bar, but next time I surely will! There is a good Mexican restaurant nearby, Garibaldi's, but expect a wait, as it is very popular!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write about our hotel, We re very happy you had a great experience, we are trying to constantly improve out hotel and our guests experience. Next time your in there is also a great fish place just half mile up the street called fish n chips. safe travels
Naples, Florida
Reviewed January 29, 2013

GREAT HOTEL, PRICE & LOCATION! We passed the hotel and were attracted by the beautiful lighted fountain in the front of the property. When we walked inside the lobby, it was just as beautiful. There is a large salt water fish tank by the front desk. The rooms are all of what you would expect from a Hampton. When i checked into my room I realized I forgot my toothpaste. I had already showered and was in my pajamas. So when I called the front desk to see if they had toothpaste, Juan quickly delivered the toothpaste to my room!

In the morning i was able to make coffee in my room while I watched the news & got ready for the day! On my way out I had a delicious breakfast of fresh fruit, yogurt & a freshly made waffle! I also grabbed an apple for a snack later!

I would definitely stay at this Hampton again when in Apopka/Orlando area.

Room Tip: I travel a lot and I pick rooms on a high floor away from the elevators!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear Travelalot888,

Thank you so much for great comments on our hotel. We try and make our hotel as accommodating as possible for all of our guests. We re happy you found our hotel to meet and exceed your expectations. Please stay with us again and thank you for your business.
Oahu, Hawaii
Reviewed January 10, 2013

First and foremost, the establishment looks nice and new from the outside. It's across from a body of water. The interior is nicely designed and decorated. Parking is complimentary and in an open lot on the premise. The staff was OK.

Your room is bright and cheery. All is fine so far until you inspect the bed and the furnishings. There was what seemed like white dog hair all over the sofa/couch. It was unbelievable, to the point where you didn't want to set anything down on it or even have a seat. Perhaps a sofa not made of a fabric that easily collects and is not so revealing might be good. Then, again, real cleaning is better! The carpet didn't look like it had been vacuumed. There were a few bobby pins still lying on it, not to mention other scraps of things. The bed was not any better. There was endless hair and lint all over the bedding, which makes you question...."Did they even change the sheets?" The funny part was that a post it note was left on the headboard stating the the linens were freshly cleaned for you.

The water pipes made noise every time you turned it on. After the lights are out, there is a constant knocking noise to what seemed to be coming from the light fixtures. After you turn the lights back on, it would stop. Overall, the stay was unpleasant and provided for poor sleep quality.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Mike B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando-Apopka, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
Dear Tina G,

Please accept my apologies for you experience at our hotel. I can assure you we do not want our guest having any type of cleanliness issues. We have addressed the problem and I can assure you our goal is for every room to be spotless and for our guests to have a great experience. Again my apologies for your stay and hope you will give us another try. thank you

Mike B
Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Apopka
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando-Apopka
Hampton Inn & Suites - Orlando-North/Altamonte Springs
Hampton Inn & Suites - Orlando-N...
#1 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlando Altamonte Springs
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlan...
#2 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando East - UCF Area
Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando / Downtown South - Medical Center
Homewood Suites Orlando-Maitland

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando-Apopka? Share your experiences!