“I wish I could give it more stars!”

Fancy Q Sushi & Thai
Ranked #42 of 133 Restaurants in Apopka
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

I can't say enough good things about this place. I love it. Fresh food. Great portions. Great prices.

Reviewed August 21, 2018

Would have easily missed this place, looks like a little dive on the outside since you can't see in but when you walk inside it's beautiful. I had the hibachi and it was very tasty. I would say the steak was not as seasoned as other hibachi places but it was probably a lot healthier (sodium.) Chicken and noodles were great. Others with us had sushi and really enjoyed as well. Service was fast and friendly, will definitely return here for a good meal.

Reviewed August 4, 2018

My husband and I found Fancy Q Sushi online, as we were on our way home from the airport on 7/30/18. We were both craving sushi and found Fancy Q online with really good reviews. They did not disappoint. The interior is very modern with neon lighting and a cool vibe. We were immediately given mushroom soup and a complimentary Highway 17 roll (Smoked salmon, krab stick, cream cheese, deep fried shrimp sauce on top) which reminded me of Fancy Sushi in Clermont. Reviewing some of the sushi rolls, it seemed very similar to our favorite Clermont place. Sure enough, when I asked the server, he confirmed that the 2 were affiliated = SCORE!!! This place is just as delicious and the service was wonderful. We are SO glad to have discovered this small place in the strip mall no more than 15 min from our home in Mt. Dora :)

Reviewed June 15, 2018

I was looking forward to trying this new spot. The restaurant has a nice atmosphere and the service was good. I didn't enjoy my meal, but I need to add that this is not my favorite king of food. I had the Tempura, first time ever, and it was too greasy for my sensitive stomach. The others in my group seemed really pleased with their meals.

Reviewed May 21, 2018

We found this on a competing review site, but the true travelers on Trip Advisor need to know of it's existence!

Tucked away in shopping center is a true hidden gem. The lunch specials (every day) are reasonably priced and very good. There were four of us, two got the bento box special for $10.95 which included soup, an eight piece california roll and 2 four piece rolls of your choice. On the bento box there was also a small amount of cucumber salad and seaweed salad as well as the usual pickled ginger and wasabi. The other two diners ordered the Hibachi lunches, shrimp for $9.45 and chicken for $8.45. They were served with soup, salad, choice of white or fried rice and also came with lo mein on the plate. I know what you're thinking, but all of the food was excellent quality, the atmosphere VERY nice and Daisy, our server, was outstanding. We were even treated to a free "Eddie roll"!

Try it out, you will not be disappointed.

Been to Fancy Q Sushi & Thai? Share your experiences!